TALK TO LADY JAY (naughty bits)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
So, for future reference, if one eats at a vegan restaurant, the price of the entrees are inflated by $10.00 for each " in the description.

....makes me want to go to a vegan restaurant and ask of every entree that is "chicken" or "pork" or such...if they have anything on the menu that tastes like veggies...

....:evil

AND

....there's a vegan restaurant next to the sub shoppe....:e2brows:

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
dear lady j,

i’m not going to beat around the bush with this one. i’m just going to come right out and say it….

i have a big, big, huge problem with people who use the microwave to ‘soften’ the butter.
for the record, when i say ‘big problem’ i mean, ‘i don’t want to be associated in any way, shape or form with these people.’

oh, they’ll feed you all sorts of lines like, ‘i can handle it. i know how long to keep it in.’
but it’s all just bs. they don’t know. they don’t know at all and it’s a gd mess. every time.
every. time. i hate it. it’s gross and i don’t want to be around it.

i really want to start a thread about it but i’m afraid i’ll alienate many of the otherwise fine aw members. you know what’s worse??? ya. mrs. cray and all of my kids do this. i despise them for it.

i feel like a jerk but guess what?..... today i labelled a stick of butter. it says, “dad’s butter. restricted. do not touch.”

i never thought my life would be like this.

anyway, my question is this,
1) how do i address this important issue here at aw without alienating everyone?
ii. and how do i maintain a microwave free stick of butter here at aw?

blurve,

cray

p.s. side issue but not as important: i’m eating a pre-made salad from a local establishment and i think i may have just eaten an olive. fark. wtf. what do i do?
olives are gross.

Last edited:

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Dear Lady Jay:

I know it's been a while since I've written to you, but something really disturbing just happened, and I had to ask your advice. And of course, I could only do so in courier font.

I agree with cray on the microwaved butter thing.

You heard me. I AGREE WITH CRAY.

Is this the end? I'm scared.

Yours in angst,
CassandraW

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Dear Lady Jay,

this year (2015), our zucchini seems to have mated with a pumpkin, resulting in many large, tuberous squashy things. The seeds taste pretty good.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Dear Lady Jay, WHY does it always that the third quarter so doggone (sorry , Haggis) long to be OVER??????!!

signed,

Lady Jay.

...Dear Lady Jay,

Eat MORE LSD.

Signed,

Lady Jay.

....Dear Lady Jay:

How dare you rip off Chik Fil A's saying?

Signed, Lady Jay.

...Dear Lady Jay,

How can you think that 'Eat More LSD' is any thing like 'eating more chicken'? Chickens do not eat LSD. Therefore, you cannot eat the amount of LSD that is in a chicken.

Signed,

Lady Jay

....Dear Lady Jay,

How do YOU know how much LSD is in my chickens?

I mean....how else am I going to get them across the road?

Signed

Lady Jay

Dear Lady Jay.

Bernie Sanders has no trouble with chickens.

He has a restaurant, duh!

Signed, Lady Jay

....Dear Lady Jay.

That is COLONEL SANDERS!

BERNIE SANDERS is running for president. And I am guessing...GUESSING that he DOES NOT HAVE EITHER CHICKENS OR LSD!!!

signed,

Lady Jay.

Dear Lady Jay.

The third quarter is not over yet...so please take your meds.

....signed

LADY JAY.

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Dear Lady Jay,

I'm about to tell you an accounting secret: the accounts will always be there. No matter what. Right and lefthand sides of the column don't change. If it helps, just put the numbers where they look the best, ok?

What I'm getting at....it's ok to go to Morocco and let the books work themselves out. Rind lefthand sides of the column don't change. If it helps, just put the numbers where they look the best, ok?

Cella, in full knowledge ;)

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
dear lady jay,

are there legal, non-perverted ways for me to blruves peanut butter more than i already do?

peace,

cray

Status
Not open for further replies.