BS your way through

armydillo978

Banned
Reaction score
Yes.....to both. The black/orange tigers are a genentically modified super tiger from the orange/black tigers. They were originally created by Gurkhas serving in Her Majesty's Armed Forces to symbolize their power and dedication to the Crown. On the Queen's Day, they parade the black/orange super tigers before in respect.

Why do squirrels shake their tails?

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
To show disrespect. (They won't do it if you're nice to them.)

When will the earth's magnetic poles reverse?

Bloopographer

Registered
Reaction score
Oh! It just happened. Monday, April 24, 2017, 10:53 AM EST. :hooray:

When will the earth's magnetic poles next reverse?

Mary Mitchell

Go down road, go pub.
Registered
Reaction score
Poles are not generally a fickle people, but the magnetic ones--those who ingest too many beets and have an excess of magnet-sensitive iron in their blood--reverse their positions frequently. This can be weekly, daily, or even less than hourly, depending on what influences are present in their social environment.

Who the heck is Kilroy?

M.S. Wiggins

"The Moving Finger writes..."
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I have no idea. Never met anyone named Roy. Not Guilty.

If designing your own murder, what would be the best modus operandi?

possiblerobot

Your friendly neighborhood robot
Registered
Reaction score
Nice try, but I'll never tell how I did it. You'll never have any proof, and I'll just keep walking free!:evil

When will space travel become a viable industry?

Mary Mitchell

Go down road, go pub.
Registered
Reaction score
Whenever psychologists figure out how to motivate space to travel. (Could some space please travel to my closets? and my garage?)

Why is it pedal and pedicure, but a pediatrician doctors kids, not feet?

Bloopographer

Registered
Reaction score
Ah. For this, we have to go back to ancient Babylon. Specifically, the building of the Tower of Babel. The majority of those involved in the tower's construction were children, and most of them had feet, which, their doctors informed them, could be used to climb into heaven. God, of course, preferred the kids remain on earth, in order to keep the thistles in check and so on, so he jumped in. A little confusion here, a little confusion there, and everyone lived happily ever after.

Which door will the Esc key open?

armydillo978

Banned
Reaction score
Raptors or Leafs? That is a choice.....depends if I want meat that day or go vegan. They both taste good in a wrap.....or in a taco bowl. Raptor is better with hot sauce, but Leafs are better with ranch. Hmmmm......can I have half and half?

Why do razor blades cost so much?

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Because they are on the cutting edge of the economy.

If a witch invites you to ride along on her broom, what should you do?

Bloopographer

Registered
Reaction score
Depends. What's the weather like? If it's chilly, are you dressed for it? Where's she headed? Anywhere you'd like to go? Will there be candy? Etc.

What is fog?

M.S. Wiggins

"The Moving Finger writes..."
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Fog is a legend recounted to children during bedtime story hour. It’s a long story, but ‘fog’ is really a frog missing an ‘R’. The missing ‘R’ represents a delineation from an ancient ancestor that linked amphibians and reptiles. Frogs have never gotten over the loss of their wayward cousins.

What is dark energy?

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Dark energy is generated, to varying degrees, in the nine circles of Hell. Primary dark-energy production occurs in the Ninth Circle, with the Eighth Circle (Fraud) and Fifth Circle (Wrath) being extremely strong producers. The Second Circle (Lust) has a special form of dark energy that is apt to affect us all at one time or another. I don't know why you bothered to ask. It's all in Dante.

When will Washington return to normal?

armydillo978

Banned
Reaction score
When will Washington return to normal?

That is hard to say....currently it's going to rehab
....with different therapists and medical prescriptions to try and it get back to a place of "wellness". Washington has been seeking council of the former mayor Marion Barry...who even made a special effort to come back from Congressional Cemetery to be a "special advisor".

Why did Miami Vice make Florida so awesome....and it's hotter than hell down here.

Mary Mitchell

Go down road, go pub.
Registered
Reaction score
I think you mean awFUL. Those two words are often transposed. Miami Vice's one point of realism was their depiction of "casually" wrinkled cottons. Who can look freshly pressed in all that humidity? And no-wrinkle synthetics just don't breathe.

Is forever longer than infinity?

Bloopographer

Registered
Reaction score
Longer? No. But infinity has greater width. And depth. And then some. Within infinity is every possibility (including impossibilities), whereas forever contains but one. Forever is like an evergreen tree, while infinity is like magic.

Why did people settle in areas where survival was difficult—such as Canada, with its long, harsh winters?

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Because they weren't very smart. Because signposts were rudimentary in those days, and a signpost reading "To Fun in the Sun" had been switched around and pointed north, so they stayed in the north and kept wondering if they had been misinformed. Eh.

If we can accomplish everything by speaking to Cortana or Siri, what will happen to our brains?

Mary Mitchell

Go down road, go pub.
Registered
Reaction score
Shhhh--don't let Alexa hear your weakness.

Why do squirrels chew the cords on my mini-lights into wire confetti, while the lights on the city's trees seem to last for years?

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's a compliment. The squirrels like you, and they think you like confetti. :rolleyes

Who invented chewing gum?

Jason

Ideas bounce around in my head
Registered
Reaction score
Hubba Bubba Wrigley

Where does the phrase "when pigs fly" come from?

Bloopographer

Registered
Reaction score
Pigs. Next to the Wright house lived a pig farmer. The pigs watched the Wright brothers work on their invention and were fascinated, as all living things are, by the idea of flying machines.

Which is greater: the number of human beings living or the number of human beings who have lived and died?

Mary Mitchell

Go down road, go pub.
Registered
Reaction score
We know there have been many great human beings who have lived and died. The greatness of whatever number of human beings are still living may not be recognized until the total contributions they have made to society during their lives can be assessed after their deaths.

How do eyebrow hairs know when to stop growing longer?

Mary Mitchell

Go down road, go pub.
Registered
Reaction score
Anyway, like I was sayin'... There's uh, planes of existence, horizontal planes, vertical planes. Wood planes, diagonal planes, planes of thought. There's gliding, surfing, making wood smooth, "Planes" the movie, seaplanes, airplanes. That--that's about it.

How do they get those model ships into bottles?

Last edited: