I've been on the brink of death all night

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
writerterri said:
Getting high on cat nip is for mornings. At least by noon your cat will have burned out for a cat nap.

That will teach you. :tongue
WRONG, Terri! That little bastard found the bag of catnip (I get all my herbs in bulk. Catnip was, unfortunately, no different), dragged it into hiding, and he's STILL buzzing off the stuff. My toes haven't been safe for over 24 hours, the beads in my hair have been practically torn from my mass of now-ultra-anti-gravity hair, and I have cat drool and scratches everywhere. I'm going to DIEEEEEEEEEE.

Gabriel

Not just your average bear.
Registered
Reaction score
My cat persists on attacking me when I'm asleep, my idea? Buy him another cat to play with, now they both attack me. Witness my mastery of animals.

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
Gabriel said:
My cat persists on attacking me when I'm asleep, my idea? Buy him another cat to play with, now they both attack me. Witness my mastery of animals.
Normally I'm like the animal whisperer. They all follow me around and play with me and we enjoy each other's company. They know I'll give them treats and tidbits off my plate in return for an animal feline cuddle buddy. KITTY DRUGS HAVE RUINED THAT UNITY. Friggin cat addict.... :D

I went through a phase (well, I never really got out of it... ahem...) where I'd bring every stray animal I could find home. EVERY ONE. At one point we have about 22 cats zooming through the house every day. I'd open the door and they'd come rushing in and tear the place up. I thought it was funny, my parent's didn't think so much. Now' they're not our cats, they're the cats that hide under the porch until Mom and Dad leave. :D

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
TsukiRyoko said:
WRONG, Terri! That little bastard found the bag of catnip (I get all my herbs in bulk. Catnip was, unfortunately, no different), dragged it into hiding, and he's STILL buzzing off the stuff. My toes haven't been safe for over 24 hours, the beads in my hair have been practically torn from my mass of now-ultra-anti-gravity hair, and I have cat drool and scratches everywhere. I'm going to DIEEEEEEEEEE.

:roll: I mean :Hug2: