Green, purple, red, or anything?

san_remo_ave

Back at it
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.elainegolden.com
What about a nice lime green and pink mix? I've just finished a quilt with black/pink/green accents and it's a striking combination!

Last edited:

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
CBeasy said:
Red. Red hair is awesome, even if it's a bright, fake red. Though orange is awesome too. Why don't you just go with that color again? Unless you can't match the shade. My sister used to have a really cool shade of orange that she made accidentally through a random combination of hair dyes (I think she was trying to go blond from red?) and never could replicate it, though it was really cool while it lasted.)
My hair is orange right now, and it looked awesome until it began to fade and now no matter HOW much I wash my hair, I look like a greasy hobo. I've been wanting to try this awesome bright, bright red (glow in the dark, too!) but I haven't been able to find it around here:(.

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
KimJo said:
My blonde daughter recently had her hair dyed black with pink streaks. It's a cool combination.

Strangely, she looks more natural with black hair than with blonde.
I went all black once, and it looked great, but it was a bitch to try and bleach out again. Had to bleach 5 times, use toner with it, and finally, after my hair was practically falling out and I couldn't feel my scalp anymore, it turned a blonde-orange-red-brown color and kind of took color.

I do like the black with the pink streaks, though. I saw a chick with a dye job similar to what you described, and it looked amazing.

limitedtimeauthor

Super duper user
Registered
Reaction score
TsukiRyoko said:
You guys get to pick my next hair color. Go ahead, it's okay. Right now it's an odd orange color that looked great when I first dyed it, but it's not fading into a sickly color that always looks greasy. Pick any color. Pick multiple colors. Just help me solve my indecision!
Blonde, Tsuki. Bubbly champagne blonde.

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
DrSpork said:
Shave it all off.

Seriously.

Bald chicks are hot.
I did shave it. Twice. And more than once I've shaved it into mohawks, dual hawks, and tri hawks (the dual hawk looked the best fanned out. Very cool). Now I'm growing it out a little more (5 inches of hair! Woo!) so I can get a pixie cut.

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
limitedtimeauthor said:
Blonde, Tsuki. Bubbly champagne blonde.
Blonde's so normal though. Blonde looks alright on me (I used to be blonde as a kid. My hair started to darken as I got older but it still looks pretty good (I have no idea what my natural color is now, though)) I went blonde about 5 months ago, but it only lasted for a week or so before I got angry at it and dyed it purple. I feel out of character whenever my hair's a normal color. It looks alright, but I feel completely out of whack. I can't function with a coif that doesn't blind old people.

limitedtimeauthor

Super duper user
Registered
Reaction score
TsukiRyoko said:
I can't function with a coif that doesn't blind old people.
I know, and I'm having trouble seeing my screen!

Lol. I just thought, since you like to be so brave with your hair color, maybe to look normal mainstream would take the most guts of all. :D

I'm thinking my gray might look nice with some pink in it...

ltd.
<Considers trying out the look with Paintshop>

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
limitedtimeauthor said:
I know, and I'm having trouble seeing my screen!

Lol. I just thought, since you like to be so brave with your hair color, maybe to look normal mainstream would take the most guts of all. :D

I'm thinking my gray might look nice with some pink in it...

ltd.
<Considers trying out the look with Paintshop>
Dying it normal is a bit more of a challenge (you got me pinpointed there :D), but I can't go very long without snapping.

I talked my awesome grandma into dying her lovely white-gray-perfect-color-for-dying hair a light magenta (I love that old gal). It looked realllllllllyyyyy cool. It gave the other grandmas hiccups.

limitedtimeauthor

Super duper user
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not quite to the grandmother stage yet. (Have had bits of gray since senior year in hs.)

But the visual of the other grandmas hiccuping is too cute. Can I use that if I ever write my novel? :D

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
limitedtimeauthor said:
I'm not quite to the grandmother stage yet. (Have had bits of gray since senior year in hs.)

But the visual of the other grandmas hiccuping is too cute. Can I use that if I ever write my novel? :D
When you get to grandma stage, I'm doing your hair. :tongue

Oh course you can use it for a novel, but only if the scenario somehow signifies the end of the world :D. 20 grandmas hiccuping HAS to be catastrophic in some way, you know?