• I'd rather toss eggplant at Orlando Bloom

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We see it on TV, in movies, and even on commercials - guy says something, girl doesn't like what she hears, she tosses a drink in his face.

Have you ever done that, for real?

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
I would say no because it seems like a cheap, bitchy thing to do. If you don't like someone that much there is normally room to go somewhere else. If you really hate them, just hit them properly ;)

Marlys

Resist. Love. Go outside.
Registered
Reaction score
I'm usually not that dramatic.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
waste of alcohol, but I liked the visual of throwing an eggplant at Orlando so chose that.

Pat~

Luftmensch Emeritus, A.D.D.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
No, but I turned the hose on the first boy that tried to kiss me. Does that qualify?

(ETA: I was about 10 or 11 at the time.)

Last edited:

SC Harrison

Dances With Hamsters
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
I've um, had a few drinks tossed in my face, and I can say in all honesty that they were well-deserved. One was delivered by a girl who (very politely) had refused my offer to dance, at which time I followed up with, "Well, I guess that means a ****job is out of the question."

I gotta tell you—vodka and orange juice really, really hurts when it gets in your eyes. Seriously.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know since I've never said anything to make a woman mad . . .

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
See, I've never even considered doing such a thing - and with the exception of Hollywood, didn't think anyone really did this.

First off, it's pretty basic assault, isn't it? Second, I'd fully expect anyone I did that to was gonna punch or slap me in response. Third, it is a pretty bitchy reaction.

Looks like three of us so far have, though !

TemlynWriting

The Tony Award-winning
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.temlynwriting.com
When I was a little girl, maybe 5 years old, my brother (who's 9 years older) had this plastic cup that looked like a goblet-type drinking glass, complete with orange-colored liquid inside. I remember flinching as he held the glass and then jerked it out towards me. I was expecting the liquid, which I thought was Tang or Gatorade, to splash all over me. It was a trick cup, with the liquid contained in such a way that you couldn't tell it wasn't a full glass unless you were looking directly into it; from the side it appeared full and normal.

I think I recall finding something similar a few years ago and tried it on my hubby, but it wasn't as effective. :)

K1P1

Procrastination is its own reward
Registered
Reaction score
No, but I threw a six-pack of beer (cans) at my boyfriend once. It was a long time ago. I've been married to him now for almost 30 years.

Southern_girl29

Registered
Reaction score
I didn't throw a drink as in alcohol in my husband's face, but I did throw a glass of sweet tea. I can't even remember now what we were arguing about, but he said something that made me mad. I had the glass of tea and thought what the hell. I did it. The thing is, we both started laughing and the fight was over with.

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
No, but I accidently stuffed a lit cigarete in this hussies nose.

But I chose to leave my options open. I don't drink much alcohol so it'll have to be a waste of a good glass of water. Might be my husband next time he leaves the toilet seat up in the middle of the night.

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
I never threw any drinks in anyone's face, but then I don't like to waste anything that tastes good. :D

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
I put down my pint of beer, no point in wasting it, picked up a glass of water and threw it in his face. He definitely deserved it and damn it was priceless in front of all his friends. I was waiting for retaliation, but he was too stunned and stupid to do anything. Thanks for bringing back the memory. :D

Last edited:

Cat Scratch

The Peacock Next Door
Registered
Reaction score
I haven't, but I've given a few guys a good hard smack. A bitchy thing to do, but I feel a justified response when a guy is being downright lewd.

Just the other day I was at Walmart in the lingerie department (why am I admitting this?) and a man was holding a little saucy thing up to his way-too-large-for-the-silky-item wife, and then he laughed, which made me feel bad for the wife. Then he looked over at me, held the item up again, and looked like he was about to say something and I really was actually ready to smack a stranger across the face. I think he caught my look and thought better of saying something lewd to rude. But I would have said to him "You understand that I HAD to do that, don't you?" right after delivering the stinging blow.

DragonHeart

Oerba Yun Fang
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thefinalfantasy.com
Can't say that I have. Why waste a good (non-alcoholic for me) drink when there's plenty of other things around to use. Like mayonaisse. I can so imagine myself whipping a big gooey spoon of that in someone's face. I hate mayonaisse with a passion, so coming from me that would be an ultimate insult. XD

~DragonHeart~

JDCrayne

Indonesian Yak Keeper
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pacificsites.com
Actually, I didn't so much throw a drink in my (then) fiance's face as empty a full glass of white wine over his head. I was very, very, pissed at him. I don't remember now just why that was. We've been married 34 years, by the way -- 35 in March.

louisgodwin

Back from the dead
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
writerterri said:
No, but I accidently stuffed a lit cigarete in this hussies nose.

I've just got to ask...... how the heck did you accomplish this accidentally?