• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Oneworld Publications

Pamster

Summer time Blues
Registered
Reaction score
Hi all, just wanted to post and see if this was a POD publisher, when I ran a search all kinds of things came up but I didn't see anything on One World itself after dipping into a few of the topics. The NEPAT thread being one that I tried and didn't see anything on them in. Thanks for the info in advance everyone. :D

roach

annoyed and annoying
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.idiorhythmic.net
They don't look like they use POD technology (unless they're doing it for short runs). They have a distributor for the US and Canada (National Book Network) and most of their books are in stock at Amazon.co.uk. I think if they were using LS the books wouldn't be listed as in stock.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
The name is Oneworld Publications. They have a catalog and distributor but, of course, the real test is to walk into a store to find their books on the shelf.

As it happens, a quick inventory search of Borders in my area has them in-store for about half the locations.

ETA: simul-post with Roach. :D Oneworld looks to be an established non-fiction publisher.

Pamster

Summer time Blues
Registered
Reaction score
Awesome everyone, thank you for the replies, I submitted my memoir to them and have my fingers crossed. You never know, right? :) They do have a book that is a memoir from someone who is hearing impaired which is what sold it to me to submit. They have one of those forms and had a place for and wanted the synopsis. I hope they like my book and want to read it over. That would be really cool to have found a publisher for it.

I just got back from shopping and I was so happy to see all the replies, thanks everyone! :D