AW Amazon Affiliate Store

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 3628

Thread: About.com?

Threaded View

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin sandyc27's Avatar
    I don't know who to ask, but the entire section my topic was under is gone today. I believe it was under " Parenting & Family". Is there a way to check if the topics there are in prep already and I can let go of hoping to be called, or that since my specific topic was not pulled but all 3 maybe means something different other than prep? Now I'm nervous and not making sense...
    Here is the response to status check:
    Thank you for applying to be a Guide with About.com. As requested, here is the current status of your applications:
    We have not had a chance to review your application. We review applications and work with potential candidates in small groups, so it may take several months before we're able to review your submission.

I remember Herdon mentioning that if it says nothing about prep, then prep has not started. But on the website, it says if the topic is no longer available, then a candidate has been chosen. But for all 3 topics at the same time?
    Last edited by sandyc27; 03-05-2012 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Correcting section name and adding to post