Kola's having surgery tomorrow

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
Yay!!!! I'm so glad he's just fine!!!

It's no fun having sick fur babies. Give the guy a big smoochy woofy kiss and a hug for me!!

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Aww :)

Are you renting the elizabethan, or did you buy it? If you bought it, go ahead and have some fun - purple and mint green are fetching colors for a white dog :D Maybe a little fringe, faux fur mohawk . . .

Jean Marie

calm waters ahead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jeanmariewiesen.com
MidnightMuse said:
Aww :)

Are you renting the elizabethan, or did you buy it? If you bought it, go ahead and have some fun - purple and mint green are fetching colors for a white dog :D Maybe a little fringe, faux fur mohawk . . .
I borrowed it from a friend whose pup is accident prone. It's getting pretty bent...faux fur...he's already got a hot pink bandage w/ a black and yellow bootie on :D eeeuuuuuuuuuu!

Jean Marie

calm waters ahead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jeanmariewiesen.com
aadams73 said:
Yay!!!! I'm so glad he's just fine!!!

It's no fun having sick fur babies. Give the guy a big smoochy woofy kiss and a hug for me!!
He's kinda mad at me. I think he blames me. I keep trying to tell him, he's gonna feel better. He's not buyin' it, just gives me dirty looks. But he wags his tail when he does, so we're still friends ;)

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score

Jean Marie

calm waters ahead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jeanmariewiesen.com
aadams73 said:
They look so funny/cute with the e-collars on. Here's a pic of my Millie with hers on last year: http://alexiaadams.blogspot.com/2006/12/this-is-correct-way.html
OMG :D Did she get Animal Planet w/ that thing? I'll have to take a pic of Kola w/ his get-up. He'll really hate me for it. I'll post it when I do. Then, you'll see the bandage, too.

Thanks, Janet. They're such wonderful friends, kids, but cause tremendous worry, too :)

Last edited:

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm glad he's okay Jean Marie. Fur kids are special - I know how worried you were. Give him a kiss right on the end of his nose. (don't tell him it's from me tho - it would spoil my image. ;) )

>''<