My $353,000 loan was approved!!!

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
No way! I just got the confirmation via email. No matter that I didn't actually request a $353,000 refinance loan NOR does it matter that I don't even own a house to refinance. These guys are goood. They knew I could use a little extra cash.

Thank you for your loan request, which we recieved yesterday, your refinance application has been accepted

Bad credit OK, We are ready to give you a $353,000 loan, after further review, our lenders have established the lowest monthly payments.

Approval process will take only 1 minute.

Please visit the confirmation link below and fill-out our short 30 second Secure Web-Form.

www.copiesget.com

Why is it my inbox, and how do they get my email address??

J. Weiland

Lurker
Registered
Reaction score
Next, you'll win a cruise to the caribbean without having entered a contest to do so. Happens at least twice a year for me.

giftedrhonda

Gifted Goofball
Registered
Reaction score
Wait until someone in England dies who happens to have your last name...a barrister will email you asking you to take the inheritance money (for a nominal fee, of course). THEN you'll be rolling in the dough...

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Write them back and be like, "Cool. I've decided, upon further review, to loan your own money back out to you at a 5000% interest rate, which shall compound hourly.

Enjoy!

www.absolutewrite.com"

:D

Carole said:
No way! I just got the confirmation via email. No matter that I didn't actually request a $353,000 refinance loan NOR does it matter that I don't even own a house to refinance. These guys are goood. They knew I could use a little extra cash.

Thank you for your loan request, which we recieved yesterday, your refinance application has been accepted

Bad credit OK, We are ready to give you a $353,000 loan, after further review, our lenders have established the lowest monthly payments.

Please visit the confirmation link below and fill-out our short 30 second Secure Web-Form.

www.copiesget.com

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
J. Weiland said:
Next, you'll win a cruise to the caribbean without having entered a contest to do so. Happens at least twice a year for me.

And then she'll get the email from the Nigerian widow/widower/orphan/refugee/political prisoner who'll be happy to add to her wealth if she'll just help him/her get his/her spouse's/parents'/president's funds out of the country...

Vincent

Cheers
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, that's like... 50,000 bottles of super glue.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, all I ever get are email offers to make something bigger. Something I don't happen to have one of :Shrug:

Roger J Carlson

Moderator In Name Only
Registered
Reaction score
I just got an email from a U.S. Army officer who recently stumbled on a large cache of money in Iraq. He needed my help (as an honest U.S. citizen) to smuggle it out of the country for him. Naturally, I agreed, as it is my civic duty to help our brave men and women in uniform to break, not only the code of military conduct, but their oath as well.

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Carole said:

www.copiesget.com

It is just spam, we all got one in me office. The bad part is people who click the link and giveaway their personal info. What I'm wondering is how high are payments for a loan that size?

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
J. Weiland said:

yea....bastards. I got a call once that I had won a trip but had to confirm I was who I was by giving them my bank account number. Go figure.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
writerterri said:
Very nice Carole! Congrats!

I just responded to your "tumor thread" now I'm wondering was it spam? Do you REALLY have a cat with a tumor? Are you collecting for the surgery or a trip to the Bahamas?

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
sassandgroove said:
It is just spam, we all got one in me office.
yeeeeeah....next thing you're gonna tell me is that the oceanfront property I just bought in Idaho is a bum deal.

September skies

cloud watching
Registered
Reaction score
under my September Skies in sunny California
Website
www.estheravila.com
:snoopy: not if some giant earthquake causes the land to split in two -- idaho may very well be known for more than just potatoes!
think of it -- beachfront property! You are so lucky! All you have to do is wait about a million years for that phenomenon event to happen.....but when it does....who'll be laughing then, huh?

WildScribe

Slave to the Wordcount
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
AMAZING!!! I get emails at one of my addys that want me to confirm my paypal info. I don't have paypal on that email addy. A-duh.

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
Why would I want me "p3n1s" enlarged? Is that some model of printer? I should click and find out - maybe they will upgrade me to the new model.

PeeDee

Where's my tea, please...?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
I used to get all sorts of e-mails from women who wanted to spend some close and personal time with me right away. Hardly surprising or anything.

These days, in my g-mail account, I just get weird e-mails that are of no interest to me.

Let's see. What have I got right now? Ah.

Try the new miracle weight loss herb...

Melt away fat easily!

Total number of overweight adults: (20 through 74 years old) approximately one-third or 58 million Americans!

Do not be stupid, save your life, p.tzinski...

Testimonials:

I always had a great sex life until last year a girl I was seeing told me I was fat and needed to start looking after my health. Life was never the same after that, until I found Anatrim. Since loosing more than 40 pounds thanks to Anatrim. , my sex life is back on track, better than before even. Thanks for the awesome product and the great service. Keep up the good work
Chelsea H. Hogan

I will not be stupid! I will lose weight! I will save my life!

(except I'm not a pound overweight.....so this may not end well)

I get this e-mail a lot, and it always has the same testimonial at the bottom, but they randomize the name. So, apparently Chelsea's girl told her to lose some weight. That's hot.

The good thing about Spam is, when I'm in my Spam folder, my google links give me some really interesting Spam recipes down the side of my explorer.

Carrie in PA

Write All The Words!
Registered
Reaction score
PeeDee said:
Let's see. What have I got right now? Ah.

Whew! I thought for a minute there, I'd see one of my emails plastered into the little quote box. :D

My favorite one right now is FROM THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Tide or Cheer: It matters

Date:Wed, 6 Jan 2038 10:46:25 -0800Subject:Tide or Cheer: It mattersFrom:"Consumer Research" <[email protected]>

To view the full content of this and future message:
Click the "Not Spam" button above and the "Show HTML Graphics" at the bottom of this message
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]***[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tide, All or Cheer?***[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Vote Here
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tell us which detergent you prefer and get $100 free*![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Vote Here[/FONT]

And the professional email address just makes me really want to go click and vote.