My son is missing...

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm on the prayers with all others. I hope all turns out well, Jon. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

Misty_Blue

Registered
Reaction score
Jon, I hope and pray he returns soon!! I have a fifteen year old son and even though he's five inches taller than me, I worry like an idiot if he doesn't come home on time.. so my thoughts and feelings are with you!

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My best hopes join those of everyone else.

Remember, Jon, this is your kid. He's young and inexperienced, sure, but he's smart, has common sense, is goal-oriented, and probably a little stubborn. Being fifteen, whatever he needs overshadows what anybody else needs, like the knowledge that he's safe.

But I have no doubt that he is--and that as you're reading him the riot act once he turns up, you'll have a little difficulty hiding how happy you are.

Maryn, wishing she could do something

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
No news? Jon come back and give us some news, man.

Praying and praying once again.

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
Still no news? Spooky, we're all worried about you and your son, and praying for him to get to you safely.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
For what it's worth, eclary is on the streets again, by choice, whoring again, by choice. It could be worse spooks. Not much worse, but at least your boy has a noble goal. eclary's just a freakin' idiot.

WackAMole

WTF?!?!
Registered
Reaction score
Thoughts with you Spook :(

God I so understand the worries of being a parent, especially in extreme circumstances like this.

Divorce sucks, but good parents will always be good parents. Thinking of you

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
I still don't know where he is at. The police still have not found him. My ex-wife thinks he is trying to reach Phoenix. But there is another boy from the same town missing (his best friend) and they are probably together.

I just don't know what's going on. No new information from anyone.

I'm freaking worried. He's a good kid and probably ran away to come back a live with me. I wish he'd call someone and let us know he's okay.

Jon

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
Oh Dear God. Hugs Jon. Stay by the phone, sooner or later he has to be in touch with someone, I hope. I'm still praying. If there is anything we can do to help...(I know there isn't much), just say so!

kristie911

Happy to be here
Registered
Reaction score
At least it appears your son is not alone. Two teenage boys can pretty darn resourceful when they want to be and much safer together than alone. Not to mention, two boys together are more likely to be spotted by police than one by himself.

Keep us informed, Jon...we're all worrying with you.

jester

Registered
Reaction score
It does sound like he isn't alone and that's good. Power in numbers. We'll keep praying for both boys safe and speedy return.

Jester

Rhymer

Registered
Reaction score
Stay strong

I'm so sorry for what you're going through. Our family went through this with my nephew when he ran away over and over again. It is a very helpless situation to be in. He is probably not even in the state of mind to think about calling you right now, but when he calms down a bit I'm sure it's the first thing that he'll do. Stay strong, my prayers are with you,

Chris

moth

my own two hands
Registered
Reaction score
kristie911 said:
At least it appears your son is not alone. Two teenage boys can pretty darn resourceful when they want to be and much safer together than alone. Not to mention, two boys together are more likely to be spotted by police than one by himself.
Ditto. I'm still praying for your boy, and I'll add his friend too.

I wish there was more I could do. Keep on being strong, and keep having faith that he will turn up safe. We're with you.
:Hug2: