The life of a lonely ass...

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
eldragon said:
The holidays are a rough time for those without companions, lovers or mates.

Just remember that those of us with partners are fighting.

Things are rarely as harmonious as they would seem to be.

I've heard that the holidays are a time when there are more suicides. I dunno. After 9 years, hubby and I still fight only rarely. We only have a real one maybe once a year. But even then it never lasts more than a couple of days until we start laughing over the stupidity of it.

Kevin Yarbrough

Will write for peace of mind
Registered
Reaction score
I still fight with my wife and she is dead. Maybe I have issues? What really sucks is I'm losing more of them then I ever had before.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Kevin Yarbrough said:
I still fight with my wife and she is dead. Maybe I have issues? What really sucks is I'm losing more of them then I ever had before.
:roll: Dang, at least your wife is dead. I got a living nightmare of an ex-wife to deal with. Wanna trade?

eldragon

in a van down by the river
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lifeat42.blogspot.com
Kevin Yarbrough said:

I often think of a woman I used to work with, who was single in her 60's. She used to say she had to buy back what she used to give away.

That sounds about right.

PeeDee

Where's my tea, please...?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
My wife and I have really wussy fights around the holidays. Actually, we're pretty lousy at it in general. We're just no good at having major fights. It helps that now I can just point out that she's pregnant.

(Lordi, I hope she fails to read these forums.)