Registered
Reaction score
Website
gorokandwulf.blogspot.com
MattW said:
Rosie has weighed in on the issue, calling Trump some names. *yawn*

Donald's repsonse? "I'm gonna sue her...It’s something I look very forward to"
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16304661/
I heard both Rosie's statements and Trump's statement on a radio show that's covering these issues. (Because a talk show host can only cover Maryland politics for so long before needing a break. :D)

This is a foreign feeling to me , but I actually found myself agreeing with what Rosie said. To paraphrase (because I don't remember what she said ;))... She asked who is he to put himself as a moral exemplar for today's youth? And she brought up the affairs and failed marriages. I wanted to say "Thank you for bringing that up!" :D

Trump, on the other hand, went on and on about Rosie's weight, Rosie's face, etc. He said some weird things about getting somebody to pick up her girlfriend or something. And then threatened to sue Rosie. Sue her for what?! Sheesh! :tongue

tourdeforce

Banned
Reaction score
AnneMarble said:
And then threatened to sue Rosie. Sue her for what?! Sheesh!

Defamation of character.

Did he have affairs?

Did he leave his wives?

Does he sell snake oil?

And can she prove any of this?

AnneMarble

Nefarious Ghost Fan
Registered
Reaction score
Website
gorokandwulf.blogspot.com
tourdeforce said:
And can she prove any of this?
Heck, I think I could prove it with a couple of decades of People magazine interviews and Trump autobiographies. But then, I'd have to read a couple of decades of People magazine interviews and Trump autobiographies. Eww.
:wag:

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
AnneMarble said:
Trump, on the other hand, went on and on about Rosie's weight, Rosie's face, etc. He said some weird things about getting somebody to pick up her girlfriend or something.

I just saw him on TV, and he was calling her a "loser" because her other show got cancelled. So far, I think Rosie's had more longevity in her career than the average Miss USA, but I suppose that remains to be seen.

Tiger

AKA: "Gums of Steel"
Registered
Reaction score
tourdeforce said:
These days, just being blond and not wearing panties can make you a star.

Damn. It's my hair that's holding me back...

Tiger

AKA: "Gums of Steel"
Registered
Reaction score
AnneMarble said:
Heck, I think I could prove it with a couple of decades of People magazine interviews and Trump autobiographies. But then, I'd have to read a couple of decades of People magazine interviews and Trump autobiographies. Eww.
:wag:

Use the public library... At least it won't cost anything (except maybe a few weird looks in the checkout line)