Did You Update Your Blog Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavinia

Registered
Reaction score
I blogged just now. I found a treasure (really!) at a thrift store. There's even a photo of it. You know you want to see it...go on now...

Karen

Jessi

Registered
Reaction score
I blogged about the history of blogging.

Okay, that's sort of the truth, but sort of a lie. I posted a picture that summed up the history of blogging in relation to cats and the emergence of YouTube, Twitter, etc.

You're curious now, huh? Lol.

valeenc

Still Defiant!
Registered
Reaction score
Yesterday a lovely lady from Alberta asked me to explain my remark about not eating soy due to having had a hormonal-based cancer. Today's post addresses her question and offers links to articles that offer more information. If someone you care about has, or had, female cancer of any sort, you should look into my blog today and click on some of those links.

:e2cat:

Sailor Kenshin

I am too on MSN IM! :(
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jaganshikenshin.livejournal.com
Hai! twice dis week---wif pics! :D

Orange_Kurama-small.jpg

Joanna_S

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.joannasandsmark.com
On Life in the Middle I posted a piece about Mt. Everest. In Comic Books Revisited I finished the story of the Goddess Vultura and that finished the Golden Age book: Wonder Woman #25.

-- Joanna

birdfeeder

Registered
Reaction score
People magazine has announced their list for the Sexiest Man Alive! Stop by for my take on it!

valeenc

Still Defiant!
Registered
Reaction score
Bonus post linking to the tarot card reading that CatMuse33 did for me in Miss Michele's Tarot Blog. It was a lovely experience and I highly recommend it. :e2cat:

Don't forget - tomorrow's Creative Thursday! I tell you, that Ben Solah fellow really got me going with that. Thank goodness!

:banana:

Kat Frass

Registered
Reaction score
updated ATL with the heartbreaking news of Sandra Day O'Connor's latest tragedy.

valeenc

Still Defiant!
Registered
Reaction score
I have blogged since the start of November. Really need to get back into it as our Prime Minister's end is nigh and I want to celebrate it!

Um, I'm thinking you left out a word there, Ben. :poke:

Meanwhile, it's Creative Thursday in my blog. It's a very different sort of piece from the one I posted last week. It's written in 1st person POV and is essentially an interior monologue. I may expand it one day and switch POVs, but it is what it is for now.

Creative Thursday: Inner Storm

:e2cat:

Jessi

Registered
Reaction score
Yesterday was National Pickle Day, so I posted a quick shout out for it and posted a cute picture of "The Pickle Bunch," hehe.

Joanna_S

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.joannasandsmark.com
Started a new story in Comic Books Revisisted: Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #66. It's about a burglary kit from the future and full of silly silver age fun. In Life in the Middle I speak briefly of a patch of rug that looked like Bette Davis and finish it off talking about the Tostito chip shaped like the Virgin Mary that I sold on eBay.

-- Joanna

Uncarved

I aim to misbehave
Registered
Reaction score
I updated on budgeting, free software, and becoming a substitute teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.