Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
I did :D

I'm one of those posters who posts irregularly. Sometimes I'll post everyday and then I might go a week (or, oops!, more) before I think of something to say.

Next time you update - why not come to this thread and let us know?

bsolah

AW's Resident Commie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.benjaminsolah.com
I updated yesterday and Friday night. My nano concession post, as well as a review of Will Elliot's debut novel, 'The Pilo Family Circus.' I'm especially keen to get people to check out the review, not because I'm someone with witty insights, but because the book is so goddamn original, and hasn't got nearly enough credit and exposure that it deserves.

bsolah

AW's Resident Commie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.benjaminsolah.com
Thanks Dawno for the comment. I'm going to check out people's posts when I can, and then even comment when I can.

I must say, I've fallen out of the habit of commenting, and even reading other people's blogs, let alone posting to my own.

sthrnwriter

Snoopy Dance!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
I posted on one of my blogs today. I try to post on them both regularly but I tend to get a bit lazy at times.

TeddyG

The Other Shoe Will Fall!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.virginisrael.com
I actually update all 5 blogs every day...:D
but three of them I really concentrate on as they get the most hits so far...
It is a way to write when I am just not in the mood to "write" if ya know what I mean...

kbax

Refrigerate After Opening
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kristophrenia.blogspot.com
I did, mainly because the material just presented itself. I won a book--again--from the great American book giveaway site. I strongly suspect that no one else is entering, because I NEVER win anything.

I try to post daily, and have been getting better at it. Heck, I posted three times on Friday! Ahh...procrastination at its best.

Alan Yee

Still Here!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I post *very* irregularly. Haven't been in much of a mood to compose something for it, and besides, a lot of times I forget my blog is even there.

But, since I do have an unnaturally obsessive loathing of literary scammers, I should probably update with the big, exciting, awesome, delightful news about dear old Martha's sentencing. When I read it on the Writer Beware blog, I was celebrating and in a much better mood than I have been lately.

I now have a topic for at least one post. But all the others... meh.

David Gonzalez

Registered
Reaction score
another update in blog :)

Also trying to keep up since I already have like 7 blogs to read not to mention all the news article syndicated in my google personalized page :(

bsolah

AW's Resident Commie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.benjaminsolah.com
scarletpeaches said:
Guess I just need to face facts. I'm a night person. Some are owls, some are larks. I come alive after dark.

I'm the same. Pity my lifestyle is compatible with this. I have to wake early and go to bed early. Which doesn't really work, because I can't sleep so early, so I never get enough sleep. I do however, get really good bits and pieces for stories that I can't use because work sucks up too much time in the day.

Kate Thornton

Still Happy to be Here. Or Anywhere
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.katethornton.net
I updated today - every couple of days I post writing advice & tips and Three Beautiful Things (inspired by Clare of Tunbridge Wells)

Today's rant is about Evil Editor!

Status
Not open for further replies.