Let's make a hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Yee

Still Here!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You could run around and give random people wedgies.

You could go out and pretend to be a hooker.

Go online, find the Russian lyrics for t.A.T.u.'s "All the Things She Said," listen to the song in Russian, and try to learn how to sing the whole thing in Russian. I've been trying to do that lately, and I've been doing rather well.

Go find random people, start singing Lady Marmalade, ask them "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?", then run away laughing hysterically like a maniac if they say yes.

Try to find a way to teleport yourself from where you are to various AW folks, so you can scare the sh!t out of them.

Write something completely bogus and send it to PublishAmerica (under a made-up name). Send PA tone letters whenever they respond.

Make some Absolute Write Voodoo Dolls (hey, it was my idea) while simultaneously playing Absolute Write Bingo. Every time you can mark off a square, you get to torture the Voodoo Doll however you wish. For non-trolls who piss you off anyway, take all your anger out on the Voodoo Doll so no one really gets hurt (though some people tell me that these dolls actually work...).

Read Atlanta Nights out loud to your friends or whoever will listen, making sure to perform it melodramatically with proper facial expressions and emotions. Chapter 34 will work particularly well for this.

Have fun!

:D

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
Alan Yee said:
Go online, find the Russian lyrics for t.A.T.u.'s "All the Things She Said," listen to the song in Russian, and try to learn how to sing the whole thing in Russian. I've been trying to do that lately, and I've been doing rather well.

Ha!! I beat you to it!! I already know Ya Soshla S'Uma and Nas Ne Dagonyat by heart!! So there!!!

Alan Yee

Still Here!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
DamaNegra said:
Ha!! I beat you to it!! I already know Ya Soshla S'Uma and Nas Ne Dagonyat by heart!! So there!!!

How long ago did you learn them? I learned within the past couple of months. I SOOO hate you now... ;)

You want a challenge? Try learning the Russian rap in "Stars." It's not quite as easy to pronounce everything.

How did I get beat out by... YOU?!

:rant:

Alan Yee

Still Here!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
DamaNegra said:
(tell me where I can find the lyrics to the rap and I'm so going to learn it)

I found it somewhere on some t.A.T.u. site. I have it copied in a file on my computer.

There are two raps in the song. The first one is:

"Ya zvezda, ty zvezda.
Nas prikazano szhech.
Kto-to sdal I dostal
Adresa nashikh vstrech.
Potolki po glazam
I nikto ne naidet.
Soskol'znut golosa,
I slomaetsya led.
I nich'ya bez klyucha,
I mogila postel'.
I pora vyklychat',
I oni na khvoste.
Ulybnis', razvyazhi,
Zanaves' zerkala
Razorvi, I skazhi.
Umerla, umerla.
Zamykai I lizhi
Stanovis' nikakoi.
I ruka ne drozhit
Vse v poryadke s rukoi.
Mozhno mstit'.
Dvajdi dva
Na taksi I sosi
A prostit' nikogda,
Nikogda ne prosi.
Khorosho, khorosho.
Ya pridumala mest'.
Poroshok vse chto est'.
Umnozhayu na shest'.
Ne zvoni, ne zvoni.
Ya ustala, ya ustala.
Ya tebya ne khochu
Ty menya za***la [the translation includes the word f*cked]"

The second one is:

"Nikogda nichego,
Nichego ne nachat'.
Nikogda nikogo,
Umirat' i molchat'.

Ne iskat', ne lyubit',

Ne zhalet', i ne spat'.
Nikogda, nikuda
Nikogo ne puskat'.

Ne vdvoem. I ub'em.
Im prisnit'sya voda.
Ne tvoe. Ne moe.
Provoda. Provoda.

Geroin, pulsa net,
Tol'ko ty ne pri chem.

Abonent otklyuchen..."

I seriously can't say parts of it that fast. Good luck learning it!

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
TsukiRyoko said:
:roll: I love this idea! This is a great idea! Toe nails are free, and I'm poor and holidays are coming up! I can dye them fun, festive colors.

I ate my collage. :(

Sean D. Schaffer

Registered
Reaction score
Why should I help you figure a hobby out when I still haven't figured one out for myself?

:tongue

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
DamaNegra said:
Um... you could attack pedestrians with stupid jokes :D

Or you could see how many of your friends you can pack into a tiny car (seven people in an Ibiza is our current record, but that was because of lack of people) and then drive far, far away while singing songs on top of your lungs (you could get arrested for that, though, we've almost been arrested a couple of times because of it).

Or you could watch anime. I've been wasting all my time watching Tsubasa chronicles :D :D

Or you could cover your bedroom wall with stencils!! They're great (actually, when we move, that's the first thing I'm going to do with my bedroom walls). You can even download images from internet if you're feeling too lazy to draw your own stencils.

Or you could go up to a smoker, as for a cigarrette, turn it on, then say: "Now that I think of it, I'm not really in the mood" and throw it to the ground and step on it. That makes them all scream!

Yes, I do have a lot of free time on my hands.

I would tell my jokes to pedestrians, but you see, I am just so shy. Tis a shame. :roll:

Is putting a few friends in the trunk legals? If so, we can fit 12 people into my mother's Chevy and still drive decently.

God, I'm an anime freak. I discovered the majic of Cowboy bebop and Boogiepop Phantom in the late 90's and have been a fan ever since. I tried quitting, but it didn't work. Now I don't watch any normal daytime television. :D

Stecils sound like a good idea. I just afraid that I won't know when to quit....

Murder the cigarette?! What the hell, Dama? Why would you do that?!?!?!?! I HAD A PERSON TO THAT TO ME! I cried for a month! :D

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
MizzACEE said:
Why dont you use the AW chat? Everytime I go in there I've had a blast. And we bring beer lol
I do. Every I go in there, it's either a- me and alan discussing "vocab" words, b- me and bart doing our normal "i try to kill him/he comes back like a puppy, or i discuss how terrible men are to whatever woman's in there. I love that place. ^_^

Godfather

back door man
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
thats a good cigarette idea dama.

hmmm... maybe we could do a more extreme version of that. "hey can i borrow your car..."

BANG!

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Godfather said:
thats a good cigarette idea dama.

hmmm... maybe we could do a more extreme version of that. "hey can i borrow your car..."

BANG!

Trashing cars, I'm okay with. But NO crushing cigarettes. I will end up having a heartattack, and you two will have to force me nicotine tablets to get me back up again.

Godfather

back door man
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
we could pretend to be photographers, and get nude models. have a tripod and stuff, make it look genuine. then say you have to get the film for the camera and leave the room. send in fat greasy naked old men, who don't say anything, they just sit down.

never come back.

Godfather

back door man
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
TsukiRyoko said:
Trashing cars, I'm okay with. But NO crushing cigarettes. I will end up having a heartattack, and you two will have to force me nicotine tablets to get me back up again.

hmmm... no cigarette murder for you then. bear in mind, it might be funny to have a blue-mohawked (right?) lunatic girl chasing us around whilst we torment.

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Godfather said:
we could pretend to be photographers, and get nude models. have a tripod and stuff, make it look genuine. then say you have to get the film for the camera and leave the room. send in fat greasy naked old men, who don't say anything, they just sit down.

never come back.
:roll: now THAT idea, I like!

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Godfather said:
hmmm... no cigarette murder for you then. bear in mind, it might be funny to have a blue-mohawked (right?) lunatic girl chasing us around whilst we torment.

In another 13 minutes, no more blue mohawk. My aunt told me that if I dyed my hair a normal color for the holidays, I'll get $200 worth of hair dye, any color I want. Hell, I can't refuse an offer like that! Give it till December, and you'll have a multicolored-mohawked girl leaping behind you in a frenzy on the street.

Godfather

back door man
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
dying hair ridiculous colours could make a good hobby
so how bigs the mohawk anyway? and is the rest bald?

speaking of hair, i'm thinking of cutting mine. what you think (i posted in family album what it looks like now)

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Godfather said:
dying hair ridiculous colours could make a good hobby
so how bigs the mohawk anyway? and is the rest bald?

speaking of hair, i'm thinking of cutting mine. what you think (i posted in family album what it looks like now)

My hawk's about 4-5 inches high, and no the sides have grown in quite a bit. I need to hack the sides off again, but it gets so cold in the winter.... (i'll try to find a friend with a digital camera so i can show you. I'm kind of starting to look....like a monkey, actually.... or i scan shove my face against the scanner again....)

I say.....no you shouldn't cut it. I say, instead, you let ME do it. Oh yeah, you gotta man, you gotta!

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Being a respectable adult I cannot encourage you to do anything that is weird or anti social.
Therefore I suggest that you start collecting coprolites. Not only collect them but learn everything you can about them. Then discuss it with people. Watch strangers inthe grocery store ,walk up to them and tell them what they can do today to make better coprolite for the future.

The AW voodoo doll thing is good, too. If you dress mine in patent leather instead of nice suede I shall hunt you down and teach you accounting.
(Which will come in handy if I marry you off to my son.....)

Godfather

back door man
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
ah, tsuki, i'd wait for the camera. leave the scanner for the pik-chers.
you think you should cut my hair? i don't. haha, sorry. i wouldn't trust you with a pair of scissors

jaycinth - you're ridiculous.

i like that.

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Jaycinth said:
Being a respectable adult I cannot encourage you to do anything that is weird or anti social.
Therefore I suggest that you start collecting coprolites. Not only collect them but learn everything you can about them. Then discuss it with people. Watch strangers inthe grocery store ,walk up to them and tell them what they can do today to make better coprolite for the future.

The AW voodoo doll thing is good, too. If you dress mine in patent leather instead of nice suede I shall hunt you down and teach you accounting.
(Which will come in handy if I marry you off to my son.....)

Can't encourage the future serial killers, I see, I see. Jeffrey Daumer was encouraged to be himself, and see where that went?

Coprolite :roll:. Lots of brocolli, to help out the coprolite of tomorrow!

But Jay, you look so good in leather!

Accounting? You ARE aware that if I were still in the normal school system, I'd be in freshman math for the 3rd year around? I'm TERRIBLE at math. Terrible. I'm sure your son is better at math than I am, so if we get married, I'll make him do the bills.

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Godfather said:
ah, tsuki, i'd wait for the camera. leave the scanner for the pik-chers.
you think you should cut my hair? i don't. haha, sorry. i wouldn't trust you with a pair of scissors

jaycinth - you're ridiculous.

i like that.

Good point, good point. I don't trust myself with scissors either....

Can I still style it and give you a funky hat?

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Godfather. Let the girl cut your hair. What's the worst she can do? You can always shave it off. Be a man. Be strong. Be army strong.
BE TSUKI STRONG!

(What's that? CPS? WHY? HUH? Really!?)

Tsuki, about discussing the proper production proceedure for coprolite with strangers. CPS frowns on that type of thing. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.