AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Rhino Management (Kevin Sands)

practical experience, FTW GeoffNelder's Avatar

Rhino Management (Kevin Sands)

Apparently, the theatrical agency, Rhino Management, is to open its doors as a literary agency. They may charge for some incidental expenses. so a red flag is flying

Does anyone have any info on them?

Geoff

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    This one? http://www.rhino-management.co.uk/

Where did you see mention of a new literary branch and/or fees?
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

practical experience, FTW GeoffNelder's Avatar
    One of the Hill & Hill escapees subscribes to the Rhino Management newsletter. It is the newsletter that carried this new info that they are to seek clients for a new literary agency wing of their business, and that some fees may be necessary to cover some expenses.

Like I say the latter is red-flagging for us.

Geoff

Unless such "expenses" are for extraordinary things AND deducted after the sale, run away.
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

No sign that a literary branch sprouted.

(Likely nipped in the bud when they barked up the wrong tree; fees being the root of the problem. I'll leaf it at that.)
    ICAO
    ---------

ICAO
    ---------

Now gone entirely.
    ICAO
    ---------