SciFi/Fantasy First Line Game

alaskamatt17

Registered
Reaction score
During the third month of the occupation, the spirits of Hanley House prepared to receive their traitor son.

Anaximander

Registered
Reaction score
The sense of confusion that had been following me all day suddenly made sense when I saw that I'd left my frontal lobe on the dresser again.

jjdebenedictis

is watching you via her avatar
Registered
Reaction score
I didn't really mind the toucan's beak glowing, but Arthur could have asked me first before he made the tweak.

Jersey

Registered
Reaction score
When Arthur wakes up and sees his own glowing nose, he's going to think twice before making any more unilateral decisions.

Anaximander

Registered
Reaction score
The Rift had no colour, and yet shone brighter and more vibrant than a rainbow; it did not move, yet it shivered and raged like boiling water; it made no sound, yet its voice was the roar of Time plunging over Creation's most terrible precipice.

Inarticulate Babbler

Pissin' Everyone off, 1 at a time
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I watched the mutant beasts close in on the corrugated covered wagon from behind a slag stalagmite.

Architectus

Registered
Reaction score
Dr. Sulven’s white and springy hair jiggled as he raised the electromagnetic-gravity sphere around the dying Mrs. Wilson.

jjdebenedictis

is watching you via her avatar
Registered
Reaction score
Because our sun is a sphere, when it blipped out of existence, the centre of its disk appeared, from Earth, to have gone dark first.

Donkey

Registered
Reaction score
The rather tenuous connection between Tann's positive and negative egoforms slipped its mooring on the day he discovered girls.

ShapeSphere

Hello, Hooray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.antonypeyton.com
By a process of erroneous extrapolation, archaeologists in the 31st century concluded that Justin Bieber had been the second coming of Jesus Christ.

silentpoet

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Now where did I put that hammer? You know the one, the big fancy one I used to create the Dwarven race.

Donkey

Registered
Reaction score
Posted on the bulletin board outside the dean's office at the Seattle College of Extraterrestrial Civilizations Studies: New course for the fall semester***Shactu or God - could we have it all wrong?

Architectus

Registered
Reaction score
In 2544, we found a statue of a fat God depected in red and white, who was believed to hand out presents.

Foozle

Registered
Reaction score
Korin was quickly beginning to realize that he was about to die again.

robjvargas

Rob J. Vargas
Banned
Reaction score
The time bomb went off, coalescing past, present, and future into a quantum wave that destroyed the building along with everything it might have been or ever would be.