Oh no. What have I done.

September skies

cloud watching
Registered
Reaction score
under my September Skies in sunny California
Website
www.estheravila.com
just remember, SM - don't necessarily listen to the story screaming the loudest.... unless you feel strong about that story.
I don't know now if I'm doing nanowrimo this year. I enjoyed it last year but I am wondering if I should concentrate on some WIP instead. Still taking the month to write, write, write....

and Teddy, you're so sweet, regardless of whatever everybody else says about you. ;)

Vincent

Cheers
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
I just realised how close to November it is. I'm not ready yet!

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's okay Beezle, Teddy was offering medication all though I prefer mine to be the chocolate variety:D

And yes, September, he's stalking you.

I think NaNo would be perfect for this crazy idea. I'll immerse myself in it for a month and see where it goes. If I like it, I'll finish it. If I don't, well, it was only a month out of my life.

Behave yourself, Teddy. Haggis is roaming and he's all atwitter because his Tigers are in the World Series. You know we dogs stick together. We're a viscious pack of ankle-biters.

Sage

Supreme Guessinator
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Last year I had a character that demanded my attention right before NaNo. The night b4 Halloween, she kept me up, telling me I should write a story about her. I should have known better than to name a character after a muse, but oh well. NEway, she & her friends were pretty good at telling me what was going to happen about a day or two b4 I got to writing that part, so I managed to finish by Thanksgiving. I don't have anyone keeping me up at night right now, but hopefully by NaNo I will.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Sage and Scruffy. Glad to hear I'm not the only one with demanding characters. I've been busy filling in the story just in case Hepzebah stays this loud. I giggle the whole time like a fool. I'm afraid my family thinks I've lost it, but the story is just too much fun.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
But I think these are the good, benevolent kind of demons. They just say things like "Write this story" and "Eat more chocolate" rather than the bad ones who say "Blow up that building or God will be mad." :D

MarkButler

Part Time Fool
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.markbsplace.net
Anyone ever notice that the good angel always sits on the left shoulder and the evil devil always sits on the right shoulder? http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/RBL/RBL152/A1_34.jpg

Whats up with that? Sounds like a plot from those evil twisted lefties!!

(feel free to use this as a plot for your nano.. should be worth 20,000 words at least!)

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
MarkButler said:
Anyone ever notice that the good angel always sits on the left shoulder and the evil devil always sits on the right shoulder? http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/RBL/RBL152/A1_34.jpg

(feel free to use this as a plot for your nano.. should be worth 20,000 words at least!)

The demon of stinky cheese? :D

Sage

Supreme Guessinator
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
MarkButler said:

Is that a dare?