The MTS Braggatorium

vagough

Traveling down the Query Road...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
goughpubs.wordpress.com
The March issue of Alfred Hitchcock’s Mystery Magazine just hit the stores and mailboxes, and includes . . . drum roll, please . . . my quickie 250-word story “The Interrogation.” The story won AHMM’s monthly photo prompt contest, and I’m stoked to (at long last!) have a story published in a pro mystery magazine.

Best wishes,
Peter DiChellis

Congrats, Peter -- excellent news!

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations HS and Jesymour.:hooray:

Shara

Fix it in the Rewrite
Registered
Reaction score
I have good news I'm bursting to share, and the Braggatorium seems to be the most appropriate place!

I just signed the contract with MuseItUp Publishing for the third book in my amateur sleuth series! It's called SPOTLIGHT ON DEATH, and is scheduled for release Summer/Autumn 2017.

Muse took the first two and were keen on seeing future novels in the series. In fact they were keen to take the third book before they'd even seen it. It's the first time really that I've been writing to contract in this way, and it's singularly thrilling and terrifying. I kept thinking, 'but what if they think this one is rubbish'?

But now the deal is done I am looking forward to working with my editor on this one. Even if the book is seriously flawed at the moment (and I am sure it is) I have confidence that between the two of us we can turn it into something worth publishing.

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That is fantastic news, Shara. Congratulations.:hooray:

wonderactivist

Registered
Reaction score
Website
luciesmoker.wordpress.com
I have good news I'm bursting to share, and the Braggatorium seems to be the most appropriate place!

I just signed the contract with MuseItUp Publishing for the third book in my amateur sleuth series! It's called SPOTLIGHT ON DEATH, and is scheduled for release Summer/Autumn 2017.

Congratulations, Shara! :partyguy: