The MTS Braggatorium

JDCrayne

Indonesian Yak Keeper
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pacificsites.com
I am pleased to announce that my latest mystery has been released as an ebook through Fictionwise.
http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/eBook41030.htm

Yes, this is blatant self-promotion. Shouldn't this forum have a WIP and bragging thread, like some of the others do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Herman Munster

Angelinity

absent
Registered
Reaction score
congrats! may you sell gazzillions :)

JDCrayne

Indonesian Yak Keeper
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pacificsites.com

soloset

'bye
Registered
Reaction score
CONGRATS, J. D.!

And I like "I am pleased to announce" better than Braggatorium. Much classier -- I expect the butler will be along with tea (hopefully not laced with arsenic) shortly. ;)

JDCrayne

Indonesian Yak Keeper
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pacificsites.com
Gravity said:
Thank ye kindly, all. I'm now into Joe Box #4, but haven't heard yet what the pub date is supposed to be (kinda important for me to find that out, huh?) :D

*chuckle*
Yes, it might be nice to know, just so you can sorta, kinda, maybe set up your schedule and begin to start to commence to think about when it's supposed to be finished...

Good Word

still crazy after all these years
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.wordmountain.com
Linda, that is really terrific. I bet there are folks over there who will receive some holiday cheer and well wishes because of you.

:)

Happy Holidays.

roger

Registered
Reaction score
Website
rogersplog.blogspot.com
Congratulations to JD, Gravity and Linda!

Hi, everyone, by the way. This is my first time in the Mystery/Thriller/Suspense area.

ErylRavenwell

Banned
Reaction score
JDCrayne, JDCrayne, Oi, Oi! Keep on the good work, JD. Sooner or later, you'll hit it big. What a prolific writer!

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This thread has been kind of quiet lately. Delayed congrats to those above. I'd like to step into the "proud to announce" brags. But mine is a genre straddler. Agnes Hahn was released by Medallion Press just a few days ago, August 1st. It's a combination psychological suspense and murder mystery. Medallion takes the first tag and places it under the horror/paranormal umbrella, while it also fits the second tag (maybe even better), hence the announcement here. It's sequel, Imola, is under contract with Medallion and will be out in September of 2009, with the same dual genre fit.

If anyone has any thoughts on genre straddlers like this, positive or negative, I'd like hear them (either here or in another thread).

triceretops

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
guerrillawarfareforwriters.blogspot.com
Neuro, I'm a little late, but I know the feeling of having a genre fence straddler. Super congrats by the way, for the Medallion deal. They just requested my full a few days ago.

I have a science based DNA thriller that has a werewolf at its core. Actually, it's a female wolf hybrid, so I'm flirting around with a straight thriller ala Crichton, and sitting on the fringe of a paranormal. The romance is very heavy, so I really don't know what the hell I have here. I hope some publisher has the sand to take it and put their own label on it.

Tri