• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

StoneGarden.net Publishing / StoneGardenBooks.com

Bushdoctor

Registered
Reaction score
It doesn't look like that to me. After reading this post:
https://www.stonegarden.net/forums/index.php?topic=1210.0
(which is dated only a few days ago), it looks like the publisher has taken the Thanksgiving holidays as a time to revamp the website and move the content onto the new one.

thanks for highlighting this. it seems the new site isnt yet operational. i would be wearl of a service provicer who can afford to go off line for God knows how long. a e publisher needs to be out there selling 24/7.

Monkey

Is me.
Registered
Reaction score
The new site's "Site FAQ" page is blank. A quick look at their books on Amazon show prices in the 8 and 9 dollar range.

Where's the distribution? And why does the site focus on authors and not customers?

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
It is a publisher run part time by one person that puts out more than 20 books a year. That suggests a few things.

JL_Benet

writer/teacher
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jlbenet.com
From their Facebook page:
The short announcement: Effective September 30, 2013 StoneGarden.net Publishing will close the doors for the last time. The long announcement will come out closer to September.

Then
The "End of Days" for StoneGarden.net Publishing has been pushed up to June 30, 2013.
Aaaand...we're out. I want to thank EVERYONE for 15 fantastic years! It's been one heck of a run, and we're proud of everything we've accomplished. Please join us this evening for some fun filled stories and trivia at the "End of Days" event! I will post a link for everyone soon.

https://www.facebook.com/stonegardenpublishing