Just sayin 'Hi'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ani

Have just found this forum after lookin for stuff on good publishers (am new to all this book writing stuff!).... Looks like a nice friendly place to be :D
Will pop back tomorrow as my 7 year old has school in the morning, so guess i have to get up too! lol
(anyone with any advice on where to start with getting published... advice will be greatly received....other than 'write the book'...coz i did that bit already!!) lol :D
Hopefully get to chat to people tomorrow and will hunt through some more threads then.
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Ani

K1P1

Procrastination is its own reward
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Ani. Welcome to AW! There's a lot of information on getting published, so I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. If you need any help, let us know.

san_remo_ave

Back at it
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.elainegolden.com
Hi Ani,

Welome to AW!

I think you'll find tons of great information on publishing when you get the chance to wander about tomorrow.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome ! The best place to learn about getting published is right here, at AW. Take your time, look around, read up on threads - and don't hesitate to ask questions of anyone here.

And post away, we're not shy around these parts :)

Quill

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Ani, from one newbie who really likes it here already to one who I hope will, too! :hi:

KatRiley

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome! Congrats on having finished a book. There's a wealth of info here on getting published, as well as helpful advise on getting through the next book!

kristie911

Happy to be here
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW...I have no doubt you'll find everything you need right here. If not, post your question...we have lots of friendly and knowledgable people here that will be glad to help!

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome Ani-good to see another Brit among us-try the Share Your Work Forum-password Vista-you can post excerpts from your writing their for constructive crits!

J. Weiland

Lurker
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, Ani. Lots of people here willing to help if they can ... myself included of course :)

Ani

Thanks for the welcome everyone, im still a little lost... but i'm gettin there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.