• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Angela Rinaldi Literary Agency

FCameron

Registered
Reaction score
Website
definingyourhome.blogspot.com
I don't see anything recent on this thread. I tried to email query Angela Rinaldi per the instructions on the website, but my email bounced back as though it were spam.

Here's the email address: [email protected]

Does anyone have any ideas to get around this? It seems the word "Query" on the subject line is given as the reason for the bounce in the automated message. Every agent asks for query to be used in the subject line!

Thanks.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Updating link: http://www.rinaldiliterary.com/

I don't see anything recent on this thread. I tried to email query Angela Rinaldi per the instructions on the website, but my email bounced back as though it were spam.

Here's the email address: [email protected]

Does anyone have any ideas to get around this? It seems the word "Query" on the subject line is given as the reason for the bounce in the automated message. Every agent asks for query to be used in the subject line!

Thanks.
Including her, so that's especially odd. Have you tried sending from a different email provider?

FCameron

Registered
Reaction score
Website
definingyourhome.blogspot.com
Updating link: http://www.rinaldiliterary.com/

Including her, so that's especially odd. Have you tried sending from a different email provider?

I haven't tried a different provider. I use gmail for agent queries and my yahoo account for everything else. I suppose I could create a third account. The yahoo is my blog name, not my name, so it is more likely to be considered spam.

Thanks

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
No recent sales (on PM at least), and FB ceased '16. Is attending conferences, however.