expatbrat

Look what we made:
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.expatbrat.com
eldragon said:
Muffins are no laughing matter.

I ordered a "Muffin Magic" counter-top muffin making machine from Amazon - and it works great! I was making blueberry muffins - lemon-blueberry muffins - bran muffins - chocolate chip muffins ...........ooh..they were delicious.

Then I noticed my *** was twice the size it had been before Amazon had the big sale.

Needless to say - no more "muffin magic" muffins in my house for awhile.

It reminds me of the ice cream maker I had several years ago. Whole cream? That stuff is pure fat.

I use to make Magic Muffin's back in my 20's... Then you'd get the munchies and eat more muffins - bad, bad, bad.

Muffins really are just cakes; these days I think they’re not worth the calories.

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
eldragon said:
It reminds me of the ice cream maker I had several years ago. Whole cream? That stuff is pure fat.

Paula Deen says that butter, cream and whole milk killed her grandmother... at 93. I'm with her.

Why live longer if you're just gonna spend those extra years in a nursing home?

SC Harrison

Dances With Hamsters
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
A few years ago I got on a poppy-seed muffin kick, until I read somewhere they could make you test positive on a drug test if you eat too many. :(

So now I make mostly blueberry or blueberry "cheesecake", which is very good but my son doesn't like them as much as the regular kind.

Akiahara

Registered
Reaction score
Muffins! I love muffins!

Costco has those ginormous trays of assorted muffins... and they're really yummy too.

Poppy seed and coffee cake muffins are my favorite. Nummy...

Danger Jane

Registered
Reaction score
Why isn't chocolate chip an option?!

That's my favorite; blueberry's a close second. I eat one or the other eeevery morning. Probably not the healthiest choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.