• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Kolstein Talent Agency / KTA (Naomi Kolstein)

batgirl

Writting broad
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bmlgordon.com
This one?
http://www.kolsteintalent.com/
Looks as if they represent actors.
" Naomi divides her time between offices in New York and Los Angeles - the centers of the universe for television and movies. Naomi brings to the agency considerable experience in marketing & sales from having started and later sold, a corporate special events company, Naomi's World of Entertainment. The corporate entertainment business was a perfect platform to learn about and appreciate the extraordinary capabilities of actors and performers and proved an excellent way for Naomi to develop a particularly fine instinct in recognizing greatness from among a wide range of actors."

-Barbara

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Hi Doogie,

I don't understand-- are they branching out and representing writers now, or are you an actor?

batgirl

Writting broad
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bmlgordon.com
There's an interview with Naomi Kolstein here. There's no mention of her dealing with any clients who aren't actors. Aside from this line, which confused me:
"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We have divided responsibilities in our New York office between our three agents, i.e. I focus on theatre, industrials, and commercials ,Jeremy Zall focuses on film, television and commercials, Pam Wisneski focuses on voice-overs and print."
Not sure what 'print' means for actors - magazine photos?
-Barbara
[/FONT]

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Site is now a SEO blog, and Ms. Kolstein is now with Talent Express Management, Inc.