Happy Thanksgiving

AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Anyone have some info on these publishers?

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

Arrow Anyone have some info on these publishers?

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has heard of or had dealings with these publishers listed below? They are listed in the 2006 Writer's market but have no presence on P&E. I'm especially interested in Ambassador Books and Diamond Eyes Publishing, because I made a submission to them (unfortunately, without checking P&E first).

Company name
    ambassador books
    Darby Creek Publishing
    front street
    journey stone creations
    journey forth
    Koenisha Publications
    Kregel Publications
    Ravenhawk books
    James Rock and Co Publishers
    Underground Who Chapbook Press
    Lobster Press
    Orca Book Publishers
    bancroft press
    barbican books
    Diamond Eyes Publishing
    PulpLit Publishing
    Strider Nolan Publishing Inc
    Top publications, Ltd

Any remarks will be appreciated. If anyone needs an address for any of these companies, to make a positive ID of some kind, please let me know and I'll post the address listed in Writer's Market. Thank you!

CrunkKing.

Hi!

You can get information on at least a few of these companies in existing threads (Ambassador, for one, I think Orca too but don't quote me on that). Did you check the index thread?

It's standard to have one thread per company, too -- makes it easier to sort or something.
    #

Nothing’s inherently wrong with telling; nothing’s inherently wrong with showing. . . .
    When Picasso paints a canvas using only blue, you can still tell that he knows what he’s doing with color. When I paint a canvas using only blue, you will be quite certain from the result that it’s because I have no clue what to do with red or yellow—and you won’t be too sure I’ve got a grip on blue, either. Learn all the colors; then choose whichever seems right at the moment. Master the whole craft. ~ Keith Snyder

Your Genial Uncle Absolute Sage James D. Macdonald's Avatar
    Please check the index for publishers who are already being discussed. Start individual threads for the rest.