Latest Partial Rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Provrb1810meggy

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you for sending your work for consideration. Your work has obviously captured my attention, but I’m going to pass on your submission at this time. I wish you the best of luck with this project. Please feel free to send me any submissions you may have in the future.

MY NOTES:
I don't know if this is just some form rejection or if she really means send her future submissions...hmm.....

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, actually it's both. It's a form letter rejecting what you sent, with the typical form ending of Send Your Next Piece.

Don't give it more angst than it's worth, it's just one form rejection, nothing more than that. Now you send out more, and you write your next piece !

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
It is definitely a form, but it is one that invites future submissions so that is good. Just shrug this one off and keep at it!

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
The fact that you are getting requests for partials is great, you must have something and the right agent is waiting for it. Keep submitting.

Cath

The mean one
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blog.cathsmith.net
Well, the fact that she's asking for future submissions doesn't mean "never darken my doors again" - that has to be positive.

Keep going. I hope that someone will bite soon.

Provrb1810meggy

Registered
Reaction score
Well, I've got an awesome new rewrite that I'm going to submit to an agent, who said they found my premise and characters intriguing, but not my writing. They gave me tons of comments, so I'm hoping that'll go well!

Thanks everyone for your input.

Scrawler

Bored fanatic
Registered
Reaction score
Let's put some spin on this baby!
Thank you for sending your work for consideration. Means she was thrilled to have been given the chance to read it

Your work has obviously captured my attention means you tell a wonderful, engaging story!

but I’m going to pass on your submission at this time. means another time will be better because I just took on 2 other projects last week that need my attention

I wish you the best of luck with this project. means because I loved loved loved it but my boss is a jerk

Please feel free to send me any submissions you may have in the future. means I'd love to see more of your fine writing! Don't forget me!

:snoopy:

Heartsease

Registered
Reaction score
I think it is very good news that you are invited so as to speak to continue to submit and you weren't told that it sucked like a holly four barrel as was Tri. I have to tell you that every single rejection I get will be measured against Tri's:tongue

LA

Provrb1810meggy

Registered
Reaction score
An agent told somebody in their rejections that their book sucked? Harsh, man!

Status
Not open for further replies.