Oh... wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mena

Hello everybody!

I'm Mena, nice to meet y'all. I found this awesome site by chance, I googled the name of an Agency and I ended up in one of your threads. Let me just say that I learnt more here, in two hours reading what you guys have been writing on publishing and your writing experience than I have in... well, half past never, I suppose.

I am a bit overwhelmed now, but I'll catch up, eventually!

Shadow_Ferret

Court Jester
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shadowferret.wordpress.com
Hey, welcome aboard! :hi:

Yes, this is a fairly informed lot we have here. And nearly a topic on every subject you can imagine. Just use the search function and be surprised!

Hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to seeing more posts from you.

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, Mena. Before long, you'll be merely whelmed, then you'll jump in and be one of the regulars. You can take your time, or we can give you a push. Enjoy AW.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW, Mena. Just take a deep breath and jump right in - there's a ton to read and twice as much to wander through :)

MarkEsq

Clever title pending.
Registered
Reaction score
In the wilds of Texas. Actually, the liberal oasi
Stumbling across this board was one of the best things that could have happened to my writing and my sanity. My writing because of all the good advice and support, and my sanity because compared to everyone else here, I'm only half-crazy. :)

Welcome aboard!

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
Come on in Mena...the water is warm...we don't bite either... Feel free to "swim" around a while and enjoy your stay.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
half crazy?

MarkEsq said:
Stumbling across this board was one of the best things that could have happened to my writing and my sanity. My writing because of all the good advice and support, and my sanity because compared to everyone else here, I'm only half-crazy. :)

Don't let him kid you. We're all crazy. Except for Spooky. Y'all did warn the newbies about Spooky, right? Nevermind. Ignore the one locked in the attic and enjoy the asylum. On Wednesdays we play bingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.