• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Publisher] Linden Bay Romance

psm0904

Registered
Reaction score
I have sent my manuscript to Linden Bay. Has anyone heard of it? Is it any good? What e-pubs are the best? I'm also pursuing traditional, but right now e-pub is fine for me, as long as they also have POD books for free. I write romance, both regular and erotica. Thanks for any help.

JerseyGirl1962

I heart Malamutes! :-)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Their website: http://lindenbayromance.com/

Noticed this on their submissions page:

1 August 2006 - SUBMISSIONS CLOSED
Due to the overwhelming volume we've experienced in recent months, Linden Bay Romance will not be accepting any further submissions at this time. Look for an announcement about our reopening later this autumn.

As I haven't dealt with them, I'm hoping someone else will be able to help you with that.

~Nancy

Caro

Registered
Reaction score
I know some of the people involved and was, in fact, published in their first charity holiday anthology. I haven't submitted since then because their main focus is erotic romance and that's not the area I'm writing in.

I will note that All Romance eBooks was founded by two of the three founders of Linden Bay -- the third founder, Maria Mopeth, is no longer with the company.

lorijames

Linden Bay Romance Submissions

Although LBR is currently still closed to general submissions, we are reviewing submissions from agents, current LBR authors, and submissions referred by current LBR authors.

Lori James
COO
Linden Bay Romance, LLC

Richard White

Stealthy Plot Bunny Peddler
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.richardcwhite.com
The question still remains:

"Why send a manuscript, query, partial, etc. to someone and THEN ask questions regarding their legitimacy? Shouldn't those questions be asked BEFORE you submit something or sign a contract?"

Dreamer

Registered
Reaction score
Linden Bay Romance?

Has anyone had dealings with Linden Bay Romance??