The AW Amazon Store
Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: JLA Talent (formerly Jack Lippman Agency)

Gorgash

JLA Talent (formerly Jack Lippman Agency)

Does anyone have any info on this agency? It is alternatively called Elizabeth Rose.

practical experience, FTW
    The only Jack Lippman Agency I've ever heard of is a Hollywood talent agency--actors, models, voice-overs. Elizabeth Rose is a Hollywood type, too. Both agencies get some publicity occasionally here on the Left Coast.

If you're a writer, I think you may be barking up the wrong tree. In fact, you may be in the wrong forest altogether.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    The Jack Lippman Agency is strictly face/voice talent. http://www.jacklippmanagency.com/index.html

The Elizabeth Rose Agency is a domestic staffing agency. www.elizabethroseagency.com/

ETA: For those who might be wondering how these agencies could possibly be connected, Mr. Lippman uses Elizabeth Rose to hire help for his stars on set, etc.
    Last edited by CaoPaux; 08-07-2006 at 11:08 PM.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    To Whom It May Concern:

Jack Lippman Agency is now JLA Talent.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Hagiographically Advantaged AW Moderator HapiSofi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaoPaux View Post
    To Whom It May Concern:

Jack Lippman Agency is now JLA Talent.
    Another Maxwell Lord scheme? The place to go if you want to hire Guy Gardner?

Never mind ...
    Winner of the Best Drycleaner on the Block Award.