me in a nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kida Adelyn

Hullo, :jump
My mom, Yeshanu, told me I should join, so I did. Plus this looks like a friendly and lively place to be for someone who likes to write.

I'm 16, and going into grade 11. I am an aspiring musician, my goal is to become a cello teacher.
According to my friends, parents, and anyone who knows me, I read to much for my own good. I like to write because it's the best medium to get all the plot ideas out of my head with.

I enjoy many other things as well but I don't feel like listing them all:b

-Ally

Yeshanu

Um, welcome, I think...

(DO NOT believe anything she says about me...)

You forgot to mention one of your hobbies, and I only bring it up here because it my garner you a friend or two.

bonefish.gif

And remember -- Insanity is hereditary. You get it from your kids.

Kida Adelyn

Bug off mum, you know me already. And what's the pic you put up? I can't see it.

Yeshanu

It's a fish, dah-ling...

(It should show in a bit.)

She isn't the youngest on the board, but she's close. And she really is writing a novel.

(You can tell she's my kid, because she's already putting emoticons in her posts. :grin )

So she ought to check out Uncle Jim's thread in the Novel Writing board... (Hint, hint...)

Okay, I'm gone.

:gone

maestrowork

Loonies in training?

Welcome, l'il Yeshanu. Don't let us corrupt you too much. Your mother has no idea what she's doing inviting you here...

Bwuahahahah.

LiamJackson

Welcome, Kida! Uh, you DO know that you earn bonus points for telling gawd-awful secrets about your family members, right? :grin

Kida Adelyn

Call me Lil'Yeshanu again and I'll sick my fish on you.:teeth

:b
I'm a teenager, beeing realted to my mom is a area of deepest shame.

Wait! I shouldn't say that! She pays for my cello lessons!:ssh
:rollin

-Ally

LiamJackson

Oh...my...gawd....this kid has the makings of a Heathen! :snoopy :party

Yeshanu

:ha

Liam,

Call my kid a Heathen again and I'll sic my pigeons on you...

(Oh, sweetie pie? Did you really want that new cello case?)

LiamJackson

Too late, Ruth. We're already plotting to adopt her into the Heathen Horde.

Yeshanu

D'ya want a three-for-the-price-of-one deal? She's got two brothers, both from the same cabbage patch (though she'll deny it, I'm sure.)

LiamJackson

I'll check on costs for expanding the Dragon Ship and let ya' know. ;)

Kida Adelyn

I already have to many titles, heathen would make the list to long.:grin

spooknov

Hey Kida! Welcome aboard. I do think you'll fit in nicely around here. The Uncle Jim thread is quite helpful, but just make sure you pace yourself. It's a heck of a lot of info to digest all at once.

maestrowork

The Heathen Horde is getting bigger and bigger... world domination is near.

Kida Adelyn

You can't dominate the world, I've already schedualed to do that with fish!:hat

Lori Basiewicz

This teenager has fish on the brains. Has anyone introduced her to Frank yet? Oh, Frank? We have a new friend for you.

And hiya, Kida. Don't worry, we won't hold your Mom against you. ;)

macalicious731

Hi, Ally!

You're so cute! I love you already. (In the non-creepy, one female teenager to another...)

Yeshanu

l'il mac, I knew you two would get along...

Oh, Spook? I warned her about the scissors...

Greenwolf103

Welcome to the Water Cooler, Ally! (sneaks Ruth some dinero for luring yet another one in.)

ElonnaT

Hi Ally, welcome. This place is cool and you will learn a lot. Hope you enjoy it here. :grin

Status
Not open for further replies.