An AW Blogroll to Put In Your Blogs

stormy

Registered
Reaction score
UGH!

I changed the look of my site. When I did it no longer "rolled down" (The + - thing - dont' know what it's called) I tried to change it back and screwed up. Of course now I have a beautiful photo of the pen tip - no blogs.

Can anyone post the "floogle code" to insert and explain again WHERE to insert it? I am sooooo confused!

Last edited:

KellyC

wearer of many hats
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.2passthetorch.com
UGH!

I changed the look of my site. When I did it no longer "rolled down" (The + - thing - dont' know what it's called) I tried to change it back and screwed up. Of course now I have a beautiful photo of the pen tip - no blogs.

Can anyone post the "floogle code" to insert and explain again WHERE to insert it? I am sooooo confused!

Stormy - I don't use the flooble script for the AWroll (but you can make your own here) - I think people get better traffic from having the roll static somehow. I use wordpress and have a partial box showing and this is my code:

<div id="menu">Absolute Write Blogroll</div>
<div style="height:150px; overflow:auto;">
<a href=" http://2passthetorch.com/2006/08/18/absolute-write-blogroll/"><br />Click here to join</a>
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="http://rpc.blogrolling.com/display.php?r=500ce34a7edd82274791958e087c64fb"></script>
<br />

The extent of my code knowledge is "cut and paste" so I'm afraid this is all I can offer! Good luck!

KellyC

wearer of many hats
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.2passthetorch.com
By the way, you guys, we've been blogrolling for over a year now and our AW roll is almost 80 strong. How fun! I'm sorry I haven't been here to answer questions (or private messages). I'm really not antisocial - just absent;))))

Rest assured that it's atypical for me to miss a comment on my blog, though. I think I have everyone added. Please let me know if I missed someone.

stormy

Registered
Reaction score
Stormy - I don't use the flooble script for the AWroll (but you can make your own here) - I think people get better traffic from having the roll static somehow. I use wordpress and have a partial box showing and this is my code:

<div id="menu">Absolute Write Blogroll</div>
<div style="height:150px; overflow:auto;">
<a href=" http://2passthetorch.com/2006/08/18/absolute-write-blogroll/"><br />Click here to join</a>
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="http://rpc.blogrolling.com/display.php?r=500ce34a7edd82274791958e087c64fb"></script>
<br />

The extent of my code knowledge is "cut and paste" so I'm afraid this is all I can offer! Good luck!
Thank you so much! That's perfect!

mamawriter

NAK
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.elrenaevans.com
Quick question: I'm looking through all the blogs on the AW blogroll (some very cool blogs there, folks!) but I can't get the link for Engaging Pages to work from the blogroll. Help? Or is this just me?

Thanks!

Gillian

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gillianpolack.com
I finally worked out how to add the blogroll to one of my blogs (still can't do the other) and I took the time to read it. It's seriously cool. It would be even cooler if it included either my blogs, I admit :).

Gillian

KellyC

wearer of many hats
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.2passthetorch.com
Sometimes my formatting will go weird like that if something is too wide. Maybe a link is really long and bumps into the sidebar? Or maybe the sidebar code is too wide. You can usually adjust that by messing with a number somewhere in the code.

You can tell I'm an expert because of my strong coding vocabulary;))

Maybe others have suggestions?