How did I miss this spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherilnc

Hello everyone,

My name is Cheril and I am in New Jersey. Self-published author of two novels. I'm 23.

MacAl Stone

Hiya Cheril--welcome to the Water Cooler. :grin Glad you found us. What do you write? Tell us about yourself, and your novels?

Mac

ChunkyC

Hello and welcome, Cheril. Yes, please do tell us about yourself.

Yeshanu

Hi Cheril. Glad you found here. I know what you write 'cause I've visited the Share Your Work forum recently...

(All you other folks can check her stuff out there, too. :grin )

welcome1.gif

writerscut

Yeshanu...I have officially dubbed you the LORD OF THE EMOTICONS! That was just too cool. Anyhoo, welcome Cheril, good luck with your writing...

cherilnc

LOL, hi everyone. After reading Bloomin Onionhead's work in Share Your Work, Mac's Hiya is too funny. Anyway, thanks for the welcome.

My first two books are contemporary fiction, touching on the sexuality and religion internal conflict. My third book, which I'm on like the 7th rewrite is just pure drama.

I just changed the title to "Intimate Chaos." It is a story about two women who partake in an explosive relationship only to realize that they can not draw the line between needing and wanting ... nor do they truly know the difference
of love and being in love. The story begins in New York with a humorous undertone while we get to know Jessie and Sadira and then changes to Miami, where the drama truly begins.

What started out as a comfortable relationship turns into an emotional whirlwind of chaos. Temptation keeps staring the weaker character in the face.

After that, I'm done with the sexuality mess and moving on to the minds of psychopaths. I have an idea of what the title of the following book will be but am not for certain, I'm still in the phase of developing the characters and working out the introduction.

Bloomin Onionhead

hey cheril...

From one newbie to another, i hope your deflowering is as unspeakably fulfilling as mine was. O the horror!

peace!!!! :peace

BOH

MrAngelwithnowings

welcome

Welcome to the jungle...oi..i mean AW forum.

:hug

spooknov

Hey Cheril. Welcome to the cooler. I read your work in the SYW board. You may want to check out the Self-Publishing boards here. And, I also recommend reading through Writing with Uncle Jim in the Novel board. It's lengthy, but there's some wonderful advice there. (Tons of grammar info.) There are many veterans here that give out some great tips, for free none the less.

Hope to see you around the cooler.

Spooky :evil

Cate

Welcome

Howdy there - hope that you will enjoy the boards as much as I do!
Cate:clap

Status
Not open for further replies.