Emanuel Church has a donate button on their website, if you'd like to help.

See also the Mother Emanuel Hope Fund

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Hi there, everyone!

CyberCatty

Hi there, everyone!

A friend at mirabilevisu told me about this site so I'm here checking it out. It looks really good with all kinds of interesting people hanging out here.
    I was recently laid off my desktop publishing job with the government so now I'm home trying to do writing projects. I am finding it a bit isolating and am grateful for the Internet.
    I enjoy children's writing in particular and take lots of courses as well as attending retreats and conferences. I am working on a novel for the Children's Institute of Children's Literature and find that a challenge compared to short stories which are what I enjoy best.
    I look forward to getting to know some of you and what your writing pursuits are. It's always fun to be in touch with other writers so we don't feel so alone in the creative process.
    Happy writing!

ChunkyC
    Hi, CyberCatty, and welcome to the water cooler. I hope you find lots of useful and fun stuff here.

aka eraser
    Welcome to the Cooler Catty.

Arisa81
    Welcome to the board !! :jump

nickyallard
    Welcome CyberCatty!!

:clap

Best,

Nicky Allard
    Writer's Success
    writerssuccess.netfirms.com
    300+ online guidlelines

CyberCatty
    Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to getting more acquainted with the boards since I'm trying to get motivated to do more writing since I'm home for a while.

Yeshanu

Glad you're with us, CyberCatty.

rtilryarms
    welcome

eyesben
    Hi there... I haven't been here long either but welcome anyway

eyesben