How'd You Find This Site?

lwallace

Writing Is a Habit of Mind
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, All

Welcome, Cardynal, tl byford, C. R. Reaves, pylot, and Jadeyn M.
However you find your way here, I wish you well.

draechaeli

Registered
Reaction score
I asked for some help in perfecting/correcting my recent NaNoWriMo Novel on my Forum/Social Networking site of choice and someone suggested that I check out this site to get the help I need.

theresa.mcclinton

"Crossing Realms of YA Romance."
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.theresamcclinton.com
A writer friend of mine, Missouri Dalton, referred me. She said this site has a lot of great writers and resources, so here I am. I'm hoping to gain some knowledge, guidance and a beta reader for my 81K YA manuscript. < request is up on appropriate thread.

So there it is!

lookitsandrea

Registered
Reaction score
I am an old member of Y!Answers, and I typically post in the Books & Authors section. After asking a question there, a few members had suggested I go to this site, and that's what led me here!

seedling

Registered
Reaction score
I stumbled on this site a number of different times while I was trying to find out information about agents. I thought it was a great site but I never signed up. I decided to finally register when I realized that it was not only a great place to get information about the industry, but I could also ask for help with my writing.

Rosethorn

I've fallen and I can't get up!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stacikrause.com
I did a search of writing forums and this was the 5th or 6th one to come up. I examined the other ones pretty thoroughly and when I found this one, and looked through everything, it felt like home. So I decided this would be the one I'd join.

MelodySRV

Registered
Reaction score
One of my professors pointed this site out to me as something that might be helpful in my search for agents when I finish my book manuscript. I just started looking, so hopefully I'll find some awesome stuff!

V Rose Dahrke

Highly Absorbent
Registered
Reaction score
Found my way here while researching a couple of agents. After finding useful info here three times in a row I decided to register, figuring there was no point in not doing so if I was going to keep coming back anyway.

paperpast

Registered
Reaction score
Website
pageclipper.com
Found while Googling the universal question

"How many words equal a published page?" that is what I wanted to know and it led me to this page. Google got my google but I think I got the best of the bargain when I found this oasis, this land where there are no "flatliners." ie. people who not only have nothing interesting to say but don't have ANYTHING to say. Writers have more to say about life than any other demographic in the Milky Way and for that I am eternally thankful for writers.

Gatsby

Later that day I got to thinking...
Registered
Reaction score
I stumbled across this site while researching agents--it seems quite a few only have a web presence due to these forums.

Titan Orion

Demigod of Order
Registered
Reaction score
Three years ago someone on my previous forum of taste asked if any of the writers new a busier writing forum. One of the others recommended this place, and Im glad she did or I never would have found it myself :p