How'd You Find This Site?

Crystal Lewis

Courageous Dreamer
Registered
Reaction score
I was surfin' the net.

I was was using my Blackberry to search online for information on Suite101, About.com, and E-How one day when I came across this forum. The format was a little bit funky on my hand-held, but I could tell that the information here would be something that would keep me busy for hours. I saved the page to my phone's favorites and jumped online as soon as I got home. As I suspected, this place holds a wealth of knowledge for people like myself who need guidance and information.

I am thrilled to have found this forum!

Staceyp67

Registered
Reaction score
I found it by accident the first few times but for whatever reason had difficulty signing on once I created my account. I gave up and went to other sites. Then I posed a question on Querytracker.net and was referred to this wonderful place. Glad I finally made it!

urbanmum

Village Vagabond
Registered
Reaction score
I was Googling for info on pseudonyms the other day when I was directed to the water cooler. I was blown away by the amount of information and brilliant threads. I've been logged on ever since. Actually I haven't been able to tear myself away and get back to work...lol Chapter Seventeen isn't going to write itself...

Last edited:

jerry phoenix

Almost expert!
Registered
Reaction score
i googled 'largest collection of over opinionated pedants' and bingo.

Dirtpoor

Digging it
Registered
Reaction score
It was recommended through simple savings forum as a good site for writers - an understatement I think.

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
One Day

Well, I was stumbling through the woods one day and I looked under a stump and well there it was.:D:tongue

scottishpunk

Registered
Reaction score
Hi. I'm brand new here, and excited to become a part of this community.

I found the "Water Cooler" by running a Google search for "Book Publicity Ideas" (I have a book that I'm trying to get published, and am trying to think ahead for what to do should that magical day ever come). I stumbled across a really interesting and informative thread and, well, the rest is history...

lovesaphira

'Here's my card'
Registered
Reaction score
oh....this is going to sound embarrasing and make you think i have no life but....i went looking. lol. I wanted to find a site/forum about writing and stuff and so i found this one :D

CDaniel

Writing for the brand
Registered
Reaction score
I've been over on the Writers Digest Forum for a good long while, but yesterday I find my way here. I was just browsing through and liked what I saw. So I thought, “what the hey”, and signed up.

Last edited:

Quinn

Registered
Reaction score
I have to admit; I'm here because my mentor mentioned that I might suffer unspeakable corporal consequences if I didn't join. :scared:

I'm glad I'm here and need to make more time to get around...

Ugawa

It's a catastrophic success!
Registered
Reaction score
I found it once when I was doing research for my first novel. I read a few threads and realized I'd stumbled across the best site on the internet :D

X

Dreamer1177

Registered
Reaction score
This site kept popping up in my search for agents. I loved all the great information that was posted here and decided to join.

llk6165

Registered
Reaction score
A very talented writer, known here as dreamsofnever, told me about the site.