How'd You Find This Site?

trinitygal

Registered
Reaction score
It was posted on https://connect.delta.com/f5-w-68747470733a2f2f74726176656c2e64656c74612e636f6d$$/etb/TravelNet?fltNumber=&UIName=SAMainUI&retFlightChoice=N&dptDay=17&B1=Get+Flights&dptAirport=pns&Event=GetAvailability&arrAirport=sea&dptFlightChoice=D&viaAirport=&dptMonth=JAN&retDay=8&retMonth=JAN as I was looking for an agent.

Calixus

OMG! What'd you say then??
Registered
Reaction score
The Smoky Mountains of Tennessee (go Vols!)
Hey all, and welcome.

I've been here for half a year or so, and it's one of the best sites I've found for advice and support about writing.

The web's a weird place, with lots of trails, so I was wondering, how'd you find this site?

I myself found it mentioned in Writer's Digest's list of 101 Best Web Sites.

www.writersdigest.com/101..._index.asp

See you on the boards...
I simply Googled Aspiring writers blogs and got this site on the list. It is by far the best one that I have discovered so far.

VaMpS

i was looking around on the internet for a place that'll help me a little on my writing, since my parents think i should give it up, they just don't get that i enjoy writing and that i hope i can do it for however long i can.
what can i say
writings an addiction

SourLemonPie

Registered
Reaction score
Found it through Moviebytes. Somebody linked a thread from this board. So i followed it. And here i am.

firedrake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Nathan Bransford's Blog.

wordshift

Registered
Reaction score
I found this site on a closed thread (google search) about MFA programs!

abctriplets

Registered
Reaction score
Website
abctriplets.blogspot.com
I don't think I posted this. I found it after being told to come here by happywritermom. Shortly after registering and posting my first 2 comments, AW crashed. I don't think it was my fault :)

whereami

Registered
Reaction score
I searched for "Inktip legit" in Google. I've been here before but never signed up until now. This is my first post. Hi.

TracyO

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tracyobrien.ca
I picked up Jenna's AWESOME book a couple of months ago & it mentioned Absolute Write.
I promptly forgot all about it.
I remembered it today when I read an online article about finding peer support in writing groups. So I did a search and found this forum and there ya go!

Silentwolf

Registered
Reaction score
Oddly, I found this forum looking for information on a somewhat fraudulent woman named Adele, who claimed to be an agent.

You could also say I followed a companion here.

ragefaith

Wants to be Yami when she grows up.
Registered
Reaction score
Yup, I was looking up agents also, and recieved helpful advice from Victoria.

I also was responsible for bringing the young sir above me, in part. :tongue

Miss.Stefani

Guys... Where are we?
Registered
Reaction score
I was going something about hospital stays and blood loss (so that my story would be accurate), and I found a link to a thread in the research forum that was asking something similar.

Reaction score
Finding site!

Hey all, and welcome.

I've been here for half a year or so, and it's one of the best sites I've found for advice and support about writing

I can't say eactly where I was told, it is against the guideline rules I read, but it was another forum and it was recommend by person who said it was an especially good spot for newbies. Pick me, I am a newbie!

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I was tearing my hair out from several hours of googling information about underlining text to indicate italics in a manuscript when Absolute Write popped up. I looked at the site, still didn't find the answer to my question, saw a forum link and thought, "why not? Surely someone there will be able to answer my question." And here I am.

Annayna

Vampire
Registered
Reaction score
hmmm well a friend gave me the link to check publishers and agents... i searched around for a couple of months before i decided to join :D