How'd You Find This Site?

m joe smith

Googled "Writer's Forum"...this one came up about page 4. Waded through a lot of drek, found the gem here.

So far, so good.

Mark

Hello!

Hello, everyone! Here is where I begin my journey as a freelance writer! Oh, and I found this site on About.com. I am so excited about doing this. I knew there were sites that had blogs, and sites where you could write poetry and stories, but I never knew there was a site that combined both of these with all kinds of advice and leads. I'm really eager to start wandering around and seeing what I find!

KatiD

A friend of my AnneMarble has been posting things about this sit for as long as I have known her. maybe five years I think. I finally joined, needing the drama of another good forum! :D

Joyfulcheese

A friend of mine linked me here, she's been a member for a good while and suggested i come here to help get my writing improved and knocked into better shape :)

AB_PMS

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.polymancerstudios.com
I was looking for a writer who had previously contacted my company about a short story that he wanted us to publish. His e-mail address bounced when I replied so I searched for his name and found that he was a member of these forums. I joined specifically so I could contact him but I also asked the forum's administrator if I could post solicitations for my companies four periodicals. Those are in the "Writers Wanted: Paying Markets" forum now. :)

spanner3

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.Arnpriors.me.uk
How'd you find this site.

My husband Matt found it. He was so terrified I'd do something totally outrageous, which I did, and wasted $80, that he dragged me here. It was the best move he could have made. I was on the way from being a pauper, to owning my own exclusive cardboard box.:)

Maggie

Jhonny Dornela

I'm looking for a non-Yahoo, non-Google writing group, and this looks like a good one. I remembered it from back in the 90s, when I was first getting into the Web. I may even have an early version of the site on a floppy or CD somewhere.

Willowlake

I was hunting around on the net for something interesting to do...and found this site! What fun...a gift! Can't wait to cruise around and check out all the variety it has to offer.

BluGnat

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.blugnat.com
I was referred by jennifer75 whom I met yesterday via Agent Query Connect, and we found out we had NaNoWriMo in common...she sent me this link to read more of her story - and WOW. I am very interested in working hard at writing (been in love with it since grade school) and this seems to be the place! (Plus I have a pre-existing penchant for vB - bonus!).

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
I was referred by jennifer75 whom I met yesterday via Agent Query Connect, and we found out we had NaNoWriMo in common...she sent me this link to read more of her story - and WOW. I am very interested in working hard at writing (been in love with it since grade school) and this seems to be the place! (Plus I have a pre-existing penchant for vB - bonus!).

Yeeeeeeeeeeeea baby! I did it! I brought another!!!!!!

KENFUSION

ABSURDIST ALERT BEWARE !!!
Registered
Reaction score
WHAT I DID LAST SUMMER BY kenfusion

Once upon a time ,in a land far away ,from the desert of despair i cried out to the heavens " Where is the remote ?!"
An earthshaking rumble rumbling on the distant mountain forewarned .Lightning split the sky ,and peals of thunder volleyed about !
Earwringing torturous cries filled the air .A laurel lept to flame , but was not consumed by the flame , and the sky became as sack cloth . The sea was divided upon itself , and all the ATM's stopped charging a dollar a transaction !
My sister told me about this site .
...and lo she was Cbronco, and the people saw that it was good .:D

Last edited:

nerds

of all the gin joints
Registered
Reaction score
WHAT I DID LAST SUMMER BY kenfusion

Once upon a time ,in a land far away ,from the desert of despair i cried out to the heavens " Where is the remote !"
An earthshaking rumble rumbling on the distant mountain forewarned .Lightning split the sky ,and peals of thunder volleyed about !
Earwringing torturous cries filled the air .A laurel lept to flame , but was not consumed by the flame , and the sky became as sack cloth . The sea was divided upon itself , and all the ATM's stopped charging a dollar a transaction !
My sister told me about this site .
...and lo she was Cbronco, and the people saw that it was good .

KEWL !

Last edited: