How'd You Find This Site?

beabruno

How I found this site.

I found this site through Today's Telecommuting Jobs. I tried to get in to send a PM and found that I wasn't even registered for it. Five minutes later, I was - registered that is. And so, here I am. Blessings. Beatrice

seven41

Registered
Reaction score
Another accident

My wife found this site and forwarded it to me in an e-mail. She surfs the web a lot while I usually only use it to check my e-mail, bank balance, and lottery numbers.

Seven

teresalillian

:hi: Newbie Teri here. I've been lurking for awhile and really like what I've seen. Don't remember how I found the site, but am glad I did. Looking for support and advice and it seems this is the right place.

Justin91

Registered
Reaction score
been here before

I was a member a couple of years ago, but I have long since changed my email address due to spam and could no longer remember my user ID.

Anyways...can't wait to sink my teeth in!!!

tatkison

Registered
Reaction score
I was referred by Esteemed New Member Kat Frass. I hope she gets a kickback or something...:)

larocca

Business Editing Services
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michaeledits.com
I've been subscribing to Absolute Write for so long that I can't possibly remember how I found it. And every time I've read about the forum, I've just skipped right on past it because I tend to hate forums. But last month, for whatever reason, I visited The Water Cooler, and I come here every night to relax. Or, in this case, morning. I'm like a junkie.

Storm Surge

Surfin'
Registered
Reaction score
I found a link to here on the Writer Beware blog (which I am addicted to).

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Ah, yeah. :) They're terrific folks!

Welcome to the Cooler.

burgy61

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I was researching PA and found the NEPAT. I found the thread to late but with the advice from the members I hope to get out of my contract with them. I found the link on the P&E site.

Frosty

Registered
Reaction score
Googling for "how to write a battle scene", I think. Just poking around the forums, particularly SYW, has already really helped my writing. This looks like a really useful community for a rookie like me to be a part of!

Carraig

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.carraigcreative.com
How I got here

I stumbled on a link while Googling the name Karen Medford, once associated with NF publishing. Will be posting over there, and something interesting on the XLibris thread, for anyone interested.

Skyraven

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
I found the forums through my newsletter on Absolutewrite. Absolutewrite was the first website I checked when I made up my mind to give writing a shot back in 2005. I've been hooked on the site since and recently joined the forums.

luckygyrl1005

Registered
Reaction score
I had signed up for the absolute write newsletter, and I had been reading the forums, but never signed up until recently, I think it was the smartest thing I've done in a long time!

Writeagain

I was rating an article on helium and the writer mentioned this site as ideal for information gathering. I've been writing on elance and helium, and I was curious as to what was here and now I'm somewhat overwhelmed by it all. I'll keep navigating within this site untill I get comfortable.

savail

I just started writing online again on an actual website [had stuck to LJ for the last year] after a six year-somewhat-hiatus and was trying to find some of the old writer's circles that I used to haunt... Looks like they are all gone, but I found this instead, so it balances out.

Isadoredog

Registered
Reaction score
Googling WL Screenplay Agency I was fortunate enough to find this site. Suffice it to say that WL Screenplay Agency is $95.00 poorer because of it. Thank you!

Colie

:hi: Hi! I was wandering the internet, looking for writing advice, and ran across the WaterCooler. I had a great time reading the reviews and I'm looking forward to submitting my own work to be torn apart. :).

lorikaldy

i googled...lol..i was reading the rantings of someone on gather about not getting enough attention and he mentioned that this was a great site.

now, i've just gotta figure out how to participate.....humor me, i'm computer illiterate.......lol