How'd You Find This Site?

Lythande

I, am that is.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ankh-ascendant.deviantart.com
I was looking up the effects of a gunshot wound to the shoulder...

Turns out the research & experts subforum has a lot of pages likely to get you on some watchlist or another. I like it there.

Lorcroftlegacy

Registered
Reaction score
I was reading an article on another site, not sure which one (Writers Digest, maybe?), the article stated that I should join the AW community and that was a few months back. I lurked the forums for a couple of months until I decided to sign up. And here we are.

JadeKnight

I was researching various writing topics and came across several threads. I stalked the site for awhile before deciding to join.

ReflectiveAcuity

having patience...right now
Registered
Reaction score
I don't remember. Getting old, I guess. Brain is one of the first things to go. But if I had to bet money, I'd say Google had something to do with it.

arduinna

Registered
Reaction score
I did a google search for tips on how to publish a book and this site came up as one of the suggested links...and here I am!

Doctor Caffeine

A Young Scorpion
Registered
Reaction score
I told my friends about my pursuit in writing and one of them had an author friend themselves who was a member of this website. She (the author) said that this was good website to go to for learning the industry, getting feedback, etc. So I joined.

You might know that author friend too, she goes by "Monkey" here.

Helen St. James

Queen of Styrofoam Cups
Registered
Reaction score
I found it by utter chance while I was doing some research concerning using Amazon KDP for self-publishing. This place is very impressive!

Renee J

Registered
Reaction score
I was searching online for a forum that had many romance writers, but didn't focus heavily on that. This one looked like the best one.

Smort

Registered
Reaction score
Recommendation

One of your members I assume, Emily Winslow, recommended this site. That's how I found it.

V.J. Allison

Sunny with a Side of Evilness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vjallison.com
I had originally found AW via a Google search on various publishers I was considering submitting my work to, and came across this site. I had been thinking about joining it for a while, but didn't until it was suggested to me by an editor, so I decided to take her advice and join. This forum is a goldmine of information, and I am grateful to the editor for her advice... Thank you. :)

darateague

Registered
Reaction score
I've lurked on and off for a couple years, but I decided to join after seeing all the great and informative threads in the erotic genre section. (So much to learn!)

BlueMuse

Registered
Reaction score
This site was recommended by the London Writer's Society in Ontario. I've been trying to attend some meeting, unsuccessfully I might add. I found a reference to this site from their website.

Sobek

Registered
Reaction score
A simple Google search for writing communities led me here.

openwindow

Registered
Reaction score
I had been searching for info on the contemporary state of serious fiction. One of the links lead here and I created an account (likely to comment on something which I promptly forgot).

jorodo

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I googled something about editing my novel, there was a mention of "AW", so I googled AW and here I am.

AustinT

Just keep on writing.
Registered
Reaction score
I've had specific threads here bookmarked for years, pulling them up for reference every now and then. It took me quite a while to stop lurking and finally sign up. It's such a great resource, and hopefully now I'll pass some of my own knowledge on to others as a participant.

jrhogbin

Writing is like breathing for me.
Registered
Reaction score
I found this site because my friend's mom suggested it.

VictoriaStein

Practically perfect in every way
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ElaStein.com
I was googling info on specific ePublishers, and found this site since it had specific threads for all of them. It was really helpful, and I decided to stick around.