How'd You Find This Site?

JT Gould

JT Gould
Registered
Reaction score
I had a buddy who is a writer suggest this site to me so that I could get connected with a critiquing group.

Arisa

Registered
Reaction score
I was researching about the number of words a novel needs, and I found this site! :)

JamesOliv

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
I was researching publishers and this website kept coming up in searches before the actual publisher's website!

Fanatic_Dreamer

Daydreaming Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
I was browsing the internet, searching for different publishers and agents; trying to find out which ones were reputable...and I just stumbled here. =)

garviegirl

Doesn't know anything
Registered
Reaction score
Google searches...I researched some agencies on here. I have been reading on here all summer but just joined.

John Chapman

Registered
Reaction score
I was researching BookTango.com for a 'Guide to getting published' and came across a reference to it in a post here. I added what I'd found out to the discussion and decided to look around.

djrashn

Deus ex Harry Potter.
Registered
Reaction score
If I remember right, I found it the first and second times through online writing classes. I came back to it by accident while looking for writing tips online.

Mia Kayla

Mia Kayla
Registered
Reaction score
Website
miakayla.blogspot.com
On the Island

Hi,
I love the book On the Island by Tracy Garvis-Graves. She is an indie author who got picked up by a big publishing firm. On one of her interviews on some blog, she did say she learned 90% of her writing on this forum.

So I'm excited
;)

knporter

Registered
Reaction score
Website
knporter.blogspot.com
I googled forums for authors and found this site. So far I enjoy it very much. It's nice to be able to chat with some other writers especially those that write in the same genre (Horror)

MattLiePaehlke

Registered
Reaction score
I originally found it while trying to find info on agents. This is the number one hit for a lot of agent names. But more recently I thought, maybe I should see what else goes on here and share my writing escapades with other writers.

wordsage

Registered
Reaction score
I found this site through a Google search. I'm glad I did, though. It seems like a very active community.