How'd You Find This Site?

AranDraconis

Registered
Reaction score
One of my friends that reads my writing was helping someone else look for a place to advertise for writers for a project and they found this site. Told both me and the other person about it.

EmmersonGrant

Lawful Good
Registered
Reaction score
I was googling for editors, proofreaders and beta-readers when I found the site. I found lots of good threads so I decided to join in and stick around.

Merle

Merle
Registered
Reaction score
I realize that after finding this site I am finding it to be a fine find. Of all other forums I have visited this seems to be the one where I feel I could simply be myself.

Nightingale

Registered
Reaction score
I've been creeping around this site for a year or so, every time I researched an agent to query I always ended up here. Awesome site, wish I had joined long before now!

JeffRen

Registered
Reaction score
While researching agents, I would google their names, and this site always came up. It became such a valuable resource, that I decided to join.

Katana

On the edge...
Registered
Reaction score
I took to Google to research whether I should self publish, or try the traditional route. The consensus is almost universally to stick it out, find an agent to go to bat for me, and see where that takes me, hopefully to the best-seller list! :D I'm grateful for that advice, because once you self-publish, that bridge has burned, and no agent or traditional publisher is likely to touch it after that.

Trying2Write

Registered
Reaction score
I found the site by googling "writer's forums", I found it mentioned a few times on different sites and it sounded like there were a lot of active members so I decided to give it a shot.

Lord Hierarch

Registered
Reaction score
I googled 'Where to Write' or something along those lines. Then this popped up.

Senna

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm Senna.
I found the site while looking for information on a particular writing site. I can't remember which one right now. I've come back to it repeatedly since then as a result of other searches.

GLClark

It's about progress, not perfection
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.clarkliterary.com
I found it in a yahoo search looking for information on a certain publisher. Found what I was looking for here so I decided to move in and stay a while.

KRHolbrook

is not a My Little Pony
Registered
Reaction score
I do believe I found this site by searching in Google something about writing and critiquing forums. :]

Droland1

Registered
Reaction score
I came to this site a long time ago,while looking for information about basic writing techniques. I don't know what took me so long to actually join.

Browland86

Registered
Reaction score
Someone on the imdb book boards recommended this site to me. I was looking for a writing community where I could meet other writers and receive feedback on my work. I'm glad I found this place!

Silence

Registered
Reaction score
I was searching for a few Fantasy tips, answers to one of my many questions when I came across this site.

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Again, thanks so much for taking the time to post an answer, folks -- it helps us so much with outreach and site metrics.