How'd You Find This Site?

BlueTexas

Back from self-exile land.
Registered
Reaction score
I found AW through the Writer's Digest 101 Best Links article.

Tiger

AKA: "Gums of Steel"
Registered
Reaction score
TomHarrington said:
sites with information about hallucinogen-excreting toads.
All we have here are cane toads... A bit rough on the palate...

-T

Nicholas S.H.J.M Woodhouse

swooping after you
Registered
Reaction score
A dislexic friend was trying to prove a point to me on google about absolute truth.
and here I am.

DragonHeart

Oerba Yun Fang
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thefinalfantasy.com
I used to join all kinds of forums, depending on my interests. Most were Final Fantasy themed, but slowly I turned more toward writing. I found several other writing forums and just followed the links until I found one I liked. This happens to be said forum. :)

~DragonHeart~

AndreaGS

Registered
Reaction score
Website
andreagstewart.com
Google

I was searching for 'chapter length', since I was wondering what the average chapter length was, and I stumbled across a topic in one of the forums discussing just that!

Bethamint

I was searching for a writer's forum and so I did a google search for one, and from the ones that came up, this was my favourite so I registered here :)

Dewayne

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.dewaynegore.com
I found the site through a web search. I have been trying to find a publisher to handle a series of children's books I have written and illustrated, as well as a novel I am currently completing. Glad to have found this forum, and I look forward to getting to know you all.

GPatten

Dang...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
forum.m1911.org
I found it through the Preditors and Editors site while rummaging through information on writing. This forum here is nice, I can learn something here. thank you all. :Clap:

Caty

Registered
Reaction score
I was Googling an agent who had expressed interest in my m/s. Unfortunately she came up on here under an "anybody heard of......." thread. It doesn't look very promising for the agent but the site is a gold mine so I'll park myself.

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
hmmm, i've been subscribing to the absolutewrite newsletter for years i think, and at some point i saved the link to the cooler, but only recently visited. i don't know what took me so long!

godessceline

Registered
Reaction score
Jenna Glatzer pointed me in this direction during ehr time at the Céline Dion Community. And I'm so glad she did! :Clap:

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
How did I find this wild and wonderful place?

I was looking for a place -Preditors and Editors and typed in something wrong and My search engine asked if I was looking for Absolutewrite.com. This was obviously what I was looking for. I look forward to joining the discussions because my family and friends, they all think I'm crazy. Everyone here seems to be my version of sane.

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Jaycinth--just in case you didn't find P&E, it's here

And I've noticed lots of new faces, lately! I wanted to pop over here and say hello--and invite ya'll to feel completely welcome to start threads to introduce yourselves, if you'd like, or if you have any questions. :)

Selene LuPaine

Registered
Reaction score
I found this site by searching through google. I was looking under 'how to write fiction' for a friend to help him with his stories and a site that I had lost a week ago. I saw this and thought, what better way to learn from the pros!