How'd You Find This Site?

jrprimm

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jrprimm.com
Searching, searching, and more searching.;)
Actually I found it through a Google search,
I believe the term was; Forums/writers.

This is one of the best I've found :)

Best,
Joe

tasha43055

Writer For Life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blogspot.com
How I found this site

I found this site about a year ago when I was dealing with the publishamerica hoax. I have since wrote a fantasy book and I am working on getting that published. Well trying to get a literary agent. I love this site because it has everything on it that a person needs.

starrynight

Registered
Reaction score
Someone at a Deadly Prose mystery/suspense forum posted looking for a critique group, as that site had been dead for about a year. Absolute write was mentioned...I belong to a few critique groups, but really longed for one which was devoted to just mystery and suspense. I literally cannot read any more fantasy in this lifetime ;) I tried to start one, too, but that was a dud. I am very happy to have stumbled in here.

Jeanettex3

Registered
Reaction score
I came across this site when trying to find something out about "Character Synopsis". And im highly glad that i found it, hopefully now i can get some advice.

AmusingMuse

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.awritersconnection.com
Found this site after researching an agency that turned out to be a scam. Then I found Preditors and Editors and they referred to this site, not being a preditor nor an editor but a great site. :S Now, you are all stuck with me and endless torture sessions of pointless readings. But alas, I am here. Lucky you! :D

Norton

Writer
Registered
Reaction score
I found this site by Google search for "Writers Forum"
I think it is the BEST forum for writers. Ever.

SaraElizabeth

Registered
Reaction score
my friend told me about the poetry section! she likes to browse here although i don't believe she is a member or actually posts

hmcalendin

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mcalendin.com
I was invited by Lorlei. She and I are members on another board. She has watched my struggle with Publish America and suggested I come here to network. (and vent! LOL)

I am glad I did.

angelgirl

Registered
Reaction score
I followed a link from a Craigslist posting - so glad I did!

roncouch

The Couchmeister
Registered
Reaction score
Looking for a publisher on P&E - found AW (and a potential publisher)

CR.Casanova

Registered
Reaction score
Google. I was searching some information on writing, and this forum popped up on my screen *o*

Kaylee

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
You know that is a really good question, but I really don't know. I was trying to find help and this was the site that sounded the most promising and newbie friendly.

emelle

Registered
Reaction score
Came across the site when researching an agent who has shown interest in my query letter & first chapters. She's not a scam, apparently, but neither does she sound like she's appropriate. Drat, and thanks. I've now been glued in fascination to the site for 2 hours and simply must start doing the things I should have started doing back then. I'll be back and around...

bohololita

I went to 'ask jeeves' (or whatever that search engine is now called) randomly typed in "broke need agent publish book money help" and got this. I stalked a couple of days *coughweekscough* then took the time to register since I figured out I couldn't live without this site. hehe

Janers

Registered
Reaction score
I got the link from someone who may have saved me from making a huge mistake with PA.

Satori1977

Listening to the Voices In My Head
Registered
Reaction score
I am a member of WAHM (work at home mothers) online and they have a seperate writing part of their forums. Mostly nonfiction, articles, blogs, etc. Not really my thing, but I tried it for awhile because I have to write. I asked about tips for writing novels, getting published, etc., and got some rude responses. "Well we all want to write books, but it is near impossible to do so". After half a dozen such responses, I was pretty dejected, and was going to do some of my own research when a member gave me several awesome links...including Absolute Write. It was only recently that I noticed the forums, and I am so glad I did! I have never seen such a wonderful and helpful website. I know that it is possible, but like anything else it life, you have to be determined and work hard for it.

Rena316

Registered
Reaction score
I was searching for information on an agent at Writers House and the blog showed up in my search. When I searched the site, I was amazed at the resources available for writers.

Rena