Rep confession

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Mebbe so, Earl, but if'n ah ketchew HOLLERIN' with any other filly, yer gown have dimples in your skull shaped jes' lahk mah rollin' pin.

Y'hear, bowah?

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Stew, I hope this thread wasn't started because of what I said about your spelling? I was only kidding.

I feel bad now:cry: .

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
I feel even worser now:cry:. Just realised it was MM I was joking with, not Stew, sorry Stew, can you forgive me? :Hug2:

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
KTC said:
Maybe I ain't so worried about those dimples, Thelma...seeins' how they already be thar. Wouldn't be the first thwackin' you done give me, womin. You pretty loosey goosey with dat pin ayouren. Now, I'd be hollerin' come Thursday...and you'll be shootin dem frogs fer dey legs. We need a bucket full for Friday's Hootenanee.. Don't spile the party by gettin' all uptide ova a little hollerin' date!
You'll git cher laygs, Earl. Yee knows ah lovezhew. Nah goan howl yer haid clean owf... an' skeer them kah-yotes out th'county!

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Kevin, are you drunk again? I remember your posts from last Thanksgiving. Those didn't make any sense either.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Should we have a "designated repper" for those who've had too much to drink? "Friends don't let friends post drunk." Oh, wait, never mind . . . a couple of people would never get to post.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
KTC said:
I'm sorry but what is not to understand? Are you talking about Earl's conversation with Thelma. Those are not drunk postings, they are possessed postings. Thelma and Earl are lurking just below the surface of our lives.

I was responding to Kathy's accusation that you were drunk again like on Thanksgiving, you said no. I said I wasn't either. I love thelma and earl. I understood every word.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
I think Thelma and Earl should have an advice column on AW, honestly. YOu mentioned it before...I think the AW world needs more Thelma and Earl.

Hero For Sale

Banned
Reaction score
Just to clarify, when I stated that I needed 20 rep points, I meant 20 positive rep points.

I would like to revise that up now to 34 positive rep points.

Thanks.