I Have to Say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puma

Retired and loving it!
Registered
Reaction score
I have to say that I am very favorably impressed with this new Historical Fiction board and the people who are hanging out here. I'm super impressed that a number of you have taken the time to read and comment on the Prologue-Chapter 1 I posted in Share Your Work (this also included a PM from one of you). It makes me feel very good about the interest everyone has in helping each other out and the genre. My thanks and kudos to everyone! Puma

Puma

Retired and loving it!
Registered
Reaction score
It figures, as soon as I comment about how good this board is everyone clams up and there've hardly been any posts since. Another of Murphy's laws, maybe :) Puma

pdr

Banned
Reaction score
Ah, yes but...

what comes first, Puma, writing our novel/short/whatever in the little time we have? Or reading and writing on the AW board?

BardSkye

Barbershoppin' Harmony Whore
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sorry, Puma, just bad timing on my part. I'm on a deadline for some sketches, stuck trying to learn bookkeeping (which does not come naturally for me; so far I'm hating it) for work and in the midst of a couple of other jobs. I do try to pop in once or twice a day, but it'll be a month or so before I can actually contribute much of anything.

Puma

Retired and loving it!
Registered
Reaction score
Not to worry

I understand - everyone has many things to do, me included. However, when I get home from work I don't have the energy to do much with writing, so AW is a bit of a break (which also unfortunately means I try to cram too much writing wise in the weekends). Good luck with the book keeping, Bardskye. Puma

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Bad time for me, too. I'm in the middle of my research season, have a big grant proposal due in days, and my historical just came out last week, so I'm trying to squeeze in some PR work. To top it off, my wife is out of town for a week, and I'm Mr. Mom and Mr. Dad combined for two kids, six and three. But, I agree. Glad to see this forum and all of you who are active here.

arrowqueen

RIP, our sarky besom
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I think we're all just blushing modestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.