Shelly's Diary

Khazarkhum

Registered
Reaction score
Maybe it's a more elaborate form of storyboarding, so they can get all the FX & stuff right. You know, like Lucas & Spielburg.

James D. Macdonald

Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madhousemanor.wordpress.com
As of this morning, PublishAmerica still says, on their front page:

Congratulations are also in order for author Benjamin Frazier! His PublishAmerica book, Shelly’s Diary –a fictional account of isolation, southern charm, and murder in Appalachia- is now a feature-length film that stars Stella Parton (Dolly’s sister) and Traci Dinwiddie (of Dawson’s Creek and The Notebook). Expect to see Shelly’s Diary in a theatre near you.

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Depends if someone leaves a copy of the DVD under the seats. It might not get swept up with the popcorn, you never know....

allenparker

Naked Futon Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.allenparker.net
Shelly's Diary Canceled

I received confirmation from Alecks West,who was cast for the film, that the film has been canceled. Her words were "... it's not going to happen."

I think we can close the door on this one.

James D. Macdonald

Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madhousemanor.wordpress.com
I received confirmation from Alecks West,who was cast for the film, that the film has been canceled. Her words were "... it's not going to happen."

I think we can close the door on this one.

Perhaps we can close the door, but PA can't quite bring themselves to do so. As of this morning, PA's front page still has this note:

Congratulations are also in order for author Benjamin Frazier! His PublishAmerica book, Shelly’s Diary –a fictional account of isolation, southern charm, and murder in Appalachia- is now a feature-length film that stars Stella Parton (Dolly’s sister) and Traci Dinwiddie (of Dawson’s Creek and The Notebook). Expect to see Shelly’s Diary in a theatre near you.

False advertising or fraud? You be the judge!

allenparker

Naked Futon Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.allenparker.net
false or Fraud

My guess in keeping expenses low. The tech guy is probably spending much of his day deleting and adding PAMB accounts and supporting the web store to actively keep up with the changes involved in Up In Lights.

It is cheaper to let it remain than to hire more help.

Besides, as a real estate agent, I leave the "Sold" signs up as long as possible. Sometimes I am a couple of weeks getting the signs down.

Alphabeter

Player of the Letters
Registered
Reaction score
Or should that be: "PA, turn off the [Up in] Lights".