• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Agent] Victoria Sanders & Associates, LLC

LBrickell

Registered
Reaction score
There wasn't a 'specific agent' being targeted, as the question posed was 'either' 'or'. It is not relevant to just one of their threads and should not have been moved.

Please keep questions to an agent's specific thread. I've merged your question into Ms. Sanders'. Please consult the Index for Jenny Bent.

Krista G.

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Thoughts on these two agents? Clearly, they're both reputable and spectacular.

If you had offers from each of them, which would you go with and why?

Without more information, I can't say. It would depend on the category and genre of the manuscript I was querying (and the types of projects I planned to write in the future). It would also depend on their editorial suggestions, how enthusiastic they seemed about my writing, and what their clients had to say about them (among other things).

Sorry not to be more helpful!

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
There wasn't a 'specific agent' being targeted, as the question posed was 'either' 'or'. It is not relevant to just one of their threads and should not have been moved.

If you want folks' opinions of a particular agent, the place to find those is in the particular agent's thread. If the existing posts are insufficient, then ask for more; mindful, as Krista suggests, that the more detail you provide re: manuscript and/or offer will result in more relevant answers.

Vandal

In the Center of things
Registered
Reaction score
Chris Kepner has launched The Kepner Agency, after nine years with Victoria Sanders & Associates as an agent and director of international rights.

--PW

Scythian

Registered
Reaction score
I received a pass so fast, it arrived actually a little bit before I sent the query.
However, I sent the query anyway, as to not risk the universe collapsing due to some time paradox.

Reactions: jd_nyx

Wizera

MG/YA Author and Playwright
Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone had any recent experiences with Ms. Bernadette Baker-Baughman?
Queried her 5/10 for an MG fantasy.
Rejection on 5/11, so at least she's fast!