Buy books by AWers

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [Agent] Victoria Sanders & Associates, LLC

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin
    There wasn't a 'specific agent' being targeted, as the question posed was 'either' 'or'. It is not relevant to just one of their threads and should not have been moved.

Quote Originally Posted by CaoPaux View Post
    Please keep questions to an agent's specific thread. I've merged your question into Ms. Sanders'. Please consult the Index for Jenny Bent.

Quote Originally Posted by LBrickell View Post
    Thoughts on these two agents? Clearly, they're both reputable and spectacular.

If you had offers from each of them, which would you go with and why?
    Without more information, I can't say. It would depend on the category and genre of the manuscript I was querying (and the types of projects I planned to write in the future). It would also depend on their editorial suggestions, how enthusiastic they seemed about my writing, and what their clients had to say about them (among other things).

Sorry not to be more helpful!
    THE SOUND OF LIFE AND EVERYTHING (G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers, May 2015)
    DON'T VOTE FOR ME (Sourcebooks Jabberwocky, August 2015)
    DON'T SOLVE THE PUZZLE (Bloomsbury Children's, Winter 2019)

www.kristavandolzer.blogspot.com

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrickell View Post
    There wasn't a 'specific agent' being targeted, as the question posed was 'either' 'or'. It is not relevant to just one of their threads and should not have been moved.
    If you want folks' opinions of a particular agent, the place to find those is in the particular agent's thread. If the existing posts are insufficient, then ask for more; mindful, as Krista suggests, that the more detail you provide re: manuscript and/or offer will result in more relevant answers.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Chris Kepner has launched The Kepner Agency, after nine years with Victoria Sanders & Associates as an agent and director of international rights.

--PW
    Running On Empty available now.

The Right Hand Rule
    available now.
    My website

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234