The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Bryan Farrish Marketing

BobF

Bryan Farrish Marketing

Hello;
    I'm about to hire Bryan Farrish Radio Promotions (http://www.radio-media.com/) to arrange radio interviews for me to discuss my new book. Does anyone know anything about this company?
    Thanks!

Bob

Writer Beware Goddess Absolute Sage victoriastrauss's Avatar
    I don't know anything about this firm, but its website is troublingly devoid of important information such as staff CVs and clients for whom they've conducted successful campaigns. I suggest you ask for this information, and also request the names of people you can contact for references.

- Victoria

Your Genial Uncle Absolute Sage James D. Macdonald's Avatar
    What are your goals and expectations? How will you know if you've achieved them?

Gone
    Bob, do you yourself, or anyone you know directly, buy books as a result of author-subsidized radio interviews? That's not how I pick books, and it's not how anyone I personally know picks books, either. So why assume other people will do what you don't and pick up your book if you push it through vanity radio?
    Winner of Uncle Jim's Whoo Hoo Super Writer Award and Nomad's Most Use of Vowels in a Screen Name Award as well as Maryn's Only Person on AW Whose Name Anagrams to "I, Octane," "Act I (One)" and "Nice tao" Award in addition to batgirl's Culpeper Award for Botanically Erudite Screen Name plus awatkins' AW's Most Creative Srounger [sic] of Rep Points Award not to mention azbikergirl's Arizona Most Awarded Writer Award and also Dawno's Most Interesting Signature Line Award